Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Re: Scene By Scene: Favorite Figures Never Made Before

Queen Amidala Theed Celebration - no contest!

Well while I would like some more background characters as well. I can't get past the lack of Padme figures. So my vote goes for her.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

As nice as extra handmaidens would be, Natalie Portman just looked way to hot in the celebration dress. And although it can't look as hot as Natalie, I'll still vote for Queen Amidala Theed Celebration
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Although there are some nice possibilities there (Gungan woman with child at the forefront), I can't pass up Queen Amidala.

Unless one possibility you left off were on the list: Funeral Pyre Qui-Gon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Queen Amidala Theed Ceremony gets my vote. It IS a needed staple in many people's dioramas. I'd buy 2 of this figure if I could.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy

No question, Queen Amidala Theed Celebration.

Tycho, I would have thought Gardulla the Hutt might have been a choice. Was she disqualified as a deluxe figure?

DROID, I'd thought about Gardulla myself. Funeral Pyre Qui-Gon as well. I'll put these aside for a group of Ultra-Figures we could vote on. So far I've thought of 6 -taken from both prequel movies. I suppose I'll save them for after we get through the E2 waves. I also thought of at least 10 Classic Ultra Figures we could have as well. Originally I'd conceived about 18 groups of figures we could vote on (we're almost done with 5) but with Ultra possibilities, we could go up to over 21.

Since we could have run-offs for "most wanted prequel figure," and "most wanted Classic figure," not to mention "most wanted per movie figure," I figure I should ask how detailed you want me to go.

Ultimately I think I'll list ALL the vote-getters and rank them by who got the most votes to sort of make a priority-for-production list.

Right now I think I should first go through all the movies, and the ultra-possibilities, so that way if I forget anyone, we'll have the chance to add them into any per-movie runoffs, or prequel or classic runoffs.

While you're voting, you guys can tell me what you think.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Definitely do a per movie most wanted figure component of this!

Last Round: I'll go with the majority on this one and vote for the much needed Senator Yarua.

Current Round: Again I doubt these little guys have a chance at winning but I've gotta vote for the Federation Pick-up Droid. They're so small you could probably pack 3 or 4 of them into one blister or maybe just 2 with some misc. Battle Droid parts. The possibilites are endless.

Tycho- I think going through all the movies first and ultimately having a priority-for-production list is a good idea. But really you can run it any way you want and I'll still have fun participating.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”