Kenner bagged figures

Who collects the kenner bagged figures? I do along with everything else and have amassed the following figures:

Vader
    Emperor
    Twin Pod Cloud Car Pilot
    Bwing pilot
    At St Driver
    Hoth trooper
    C3po w/removeable arms
    Gammorrean Guard
    R2D2 w/scope
    Klaatu Skiff
    Nikto Guard
    Prune face
    Boba Fett

Re: Kenner bagged figures

NIce collection. I myself have never gotten into the bagged collection.

BTW welcome to the boards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm just a simple loose collector. So no I don't collect bagged figures. But I can tell you my Emperor and Anakin figures were once bagged.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I have a Kenner bagged Wind-Up R2-D2
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I think the only bagged one I have is Threepio: Limbs. As a loose collector, if I found any bagged ones, they were probably freed as soon as I got them home. I do believe that any mail-away figure was bagged (and boxed), so I know I'd have had these ones, then:
    Boba Fett (2)
    4-LOM
    Bossk
    Adm. Ackbar
    Emperor
    Anakin
    Nien Nunb
    Vlix (kidding! )
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I have 3PO (removalble limbs), B-Wing Pilot, and Prune Face. Opened, but I made it a point to keep the bags.

I wouldn't mind finding a Darth to keep in the bag though
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

I myself collect loose, carded, and bagged. Bagged are the hardest to find actually but I know that over the years from '77 to '85 Kenner bagged all of the figures. I usually get 1 or 2 bagged figures a year thru ebay or Toy Shows.

I ended up getting 3 C-3P0 and 3 salicious crumbs about 3 years ago and finally got Jabba's Dias to go with them!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Amazon.com has a few sets of bagged figures.(sold of course through Brians Toys)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I also collect the bagged figs. I have quite a few for sale or for trade (I also buy). Hey Vader 121 give me a shout at doomancan@hotmail.com