Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: 2004, What high-end collectibles are you getting? (MR, GG, etc.)

Are you making the Asajj sabers yourself or having them made by someone else?

One of the guys on the RPF is making them. I think he mentioned that he will be doing a run of these. I am going to try for those. The protos looked really promising too.

Cool! Is there an ETA? I definitely want to see pics when they are done.

Last edited by [DSS]Pedr0; 08-29-2004 at 11:10 PM.

Nice! What is he charging for those?

I dont think he is that far along yet.

Well it looks like the Leia Blaster has been pushed back until mid to late October. I guess that makes sense since secondary dealers told me a couple months ago that the ST Blaster won't release until December. Guess that puts the Rebel Blaster in November.

As much as I was looking forward to getting Leia's Blaster soon it's probably a good thing it has been pushed back since I just moved, and still in the process of getting my theater room set-up. I just hope the current release date(s) don't change.

Hey Mini-Rock,
    Good to see you finally got pics of your collection up. I like those display cabinets you have.

Also added to my list....a couple MiB Neuralyzers.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]

Thanks JL. It's a new room in a new house so there is a lot to do to get it up to par with my previous room. I still have to unpack my SW GG busts, and possibly get a new display unit/case for the rear right wall, so there will be more pics added soon.

BTW, man that Kroenen figure looks awesome! Is that one of Sideshows 18" statues?

Quote Originally Posted by mini-rock

BTW, man that Kroenen figure looks awesome! Is that one of Sideshows 18" statues?
    I wish they made a 1/4 scale Kroenen. Alas...no, it's a 12" poseable figure. It was an SDCC exclusive, but I entered (and won) a lottery to buy it direct from Sideshow at retail, along with the 1/4 scale Samaritan...so I did. Kroenen was the best part of that movie.

I can't wait to see finished pictures of your theater. I'd love to have a theater/prop room of my own, but being in the Air Force, I move too often to make it practical.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]