Mace FX blade problem?

I got a Mace Windu FX lightsaber yesturday. There seems to be a problem with the blade though. It doesn't light up consistantly. The best way I can describe it is it looks like a tye-dye shirt the color is blotchy all the way along the blade. The color is not consistant at all. It varies from purple to pink to lavender. I took it back and tried the other 5 they had some were worse I took the best one. Does anyone else have this problem or is this the way their supposed to be?
    "It would be unfortunate if I had to leave the [i]Mountain[/i] Garrison here." Darth Vader

Re: Mace FX blade problem?

That sucks!! They're definitely not supposed to be that way and considering how much these pieces cost I wouldn't settle for anything less than one solid shade of purple, just like in the films. If they can't provide you with one I'd opt for Luke's instead or get your $ back.

Now I'm really glad I decided to go with Luke's saber over Mace's.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”