Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow OK people, who bought the recent Target Cups and TRU 4 packs? Come on tell the truth.

Ok, I'll go 1st

I bought all of the TRU 4 packs but the latest one. That set is worthless as a Saga JarJar figure.

I also have bought the 2 waves of Target cups with figures. They kind of look cool I guess. It's a shame they didn't release new figures in the set, but my local Target can't keep these in stock.

So which ones did or didn't you buy?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: OK people, who bought the recent Target Cups and TRU 4 packs? Come on tell the truth.

Turbo,

I bought the first four TRU 4 packs, but passed on the Jedi and Pit ones. If the Jedi one goes on clearance I'll get it because all I want is the containment unit.

I haven't purchased any of the Target cup packs. I already have the figures and the cups are just OK. Once again, if they go on clearance I might.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Re: OK people, who bought the recent Target Cups and TRU 4 packs? Come on tell the truth.

I just bought the Ultimate Bounty 4-pack last night, and the Imperial Forces 4-pack (the best one in my opinion) should be on its way to me, I ordered it from Yestertoys a little over a month ago so I'm hoping its on its way. I honestly did consider getting the Jedi 4-pack and the Hoth 4-packs as well, I really only wanted the variant Nikto Jedi and the Orange R2 unit though. I'll be passing on the new "Skirmish" 4-pack since its all rehashes and nothing worth getting in my opinion. The one set I really cant wait for is the Naboo 4-pack, that one sounds like a sure-fire buy for me. I havent bought any of the Target cup sets, mostly because I'm not a carded collector and I dont really need them, plus the figures that they come with are run-o-the-mill figures.....and because I dont have a Target in my area, not until July at least.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

I have only bought the Imperial Forces 4 pack and the hoth set since I found both Taun Taun versions since I never got the POTF hoth ones. I don't want the Target cups cause it looks dumb and are rehashes...I would buy (and have) six Gold leader figures.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I have all the four packs and two of the cups because that is all I found but this shouldn't suprise anyone. I would have bought two of each of the cups if they didn't have repacked figures. I agree that the Jabba 4 pack is the lamest so far. the Han really blows. The arms they put on him make it impossible to put the shackles on him which is the only accesory he comes with.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I havent bought any of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have not bought any of the four packs and I'm waiting for the vader and leia cup. I might breakdown and get the luke and ben but maybe not?

Hey, are the cups glass or plastic?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

They are plastic.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I bought the first 4 i think of the TRU sets, have not picked up any since then. I passed on all the cups, just not my thing. If they had a new figure then that woul dbe a different story, but as they are just not for me.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    I have not bought any of the four packs and I'm waiting for the vader and leia cup. I might breakdown and get the luke and ben but maybe not?

Hey, are the cups glass or plastic?
    Er, since when is there a Vader cup? I thought it was Darth Maul, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luke, and Leia.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram