Hall of Fame, I am confused

OK, I saw some "Hall of Fame" figs at the store. What is the deal...these are ALL repacks? Does anyone have a list of which figures there are and in what form they were originally released?

Re: Hall of Fame, I am confused

They are:

Chewbacca (POTJ Millenium Falcon Mechanic)
    R2-D2 (POTJ Naboo Escape)
    C-3PO (Millenium Minted Coin)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (SAGA Corucant Chase)
    Anakin Skywalker (SAGA Hangar Duel)
    Stormtrooper (CommTech)
    Yoda (SAGA 1st Release)
    Darth Maul (Masters of the Darkside 2 pack)
    Darth Vader (Masters of the Darkside 2 pack)
    Princess Leia (Freeze Frame 'All New Likeness')
    Han Solo (CommTech)
    Luke Skywalker (CommTech)

Some of these were released more than once before. Here is a link to EE for more info:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS84715E
    May the force be with you.

The only ones worth getting are the Vader and Stormtrooper IMO.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I like those and the Threepio.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I didnt care too much for the 3PO. I want a new version really, like one from Jabba's Palace. With slime or pop out eye. Its the same as all the rest really. I never got the Vader MODS or a CT Stormy thats why those were the only 2 I got. Besides, even if I did have a stormy, I would of bought him anyway, can never have too many army builders.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I will get the vader, as I do not have that particular vader single carded (I do have the masters of the darkside). The stormtrooper I have on green commtech chip card, and the threepio I have with the coin, I will also be getting it in the OTC packaging as I am a one of every figure guy now with Kebco...

I have never been a package variation guy, but with one of every fig, looks like I will be getting some repacks...oh well,

Re: Hall of Fame, In Stock at KBtoys.com/etoys.com

Looks like the HOF wave hit KBtoys.com

link below

http://www.kbtoys.com/Results.html/No/15/N/3207/Ns/variant_price|0/NsDefault/0/sortedBy/Dollar_Low/ls/default
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!