Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help Us Make a Huge EXPANDED UNIVERSE Character Poll

It's been requested to have a huge "most wanted Expanded Universe" action figure poll. I figured out how to administer such a giant undertaking.
    Please Follow the Rules To Make This Both Easier and Thorough!

I'm going to be taking volunteers from amongst you that post here to administer the lists we are creating. Your knowledge of the particular EU era we are working on when you are asked to volunteer must be very comprehensive - as well as openminded and thorough.

We have a wide variety of interests here, including diorama builders who want troops and army-builders of lesser characters (myself included). We need to respect their wishes too and make sure lesser known characters are not forgotten about.

The List Will Compile Names In Official Chronology Order - One Era At A Time!

DO NOT POST YOUR CLASSIC EU CHARACTER WANTS LIST RIGHT NOW,

We are starting with THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE SITH

Add any characters you want through The Fall of the Sith Empire. List only those right now.

Add any you want that you do not see listed below:

Jori Daragon
    Gav Daragon
    Naga Sadow
    Ludo Kresh
    Markos Ragnos (Spirit of)
    Massassi Warrior
    Odan Urr
    Empress Teta
    Memit Nadill
    Tetan Warrior

(we'll move on to Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma's era LATER!)
    Last edited by Tycho; 05-27-2004 at 06:43 PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Re: Help Us Make a Huge EXPANDED UNIVERSE Character Poll

Seeing as how there have been about 10 views of this thread with no additions for The Golden Age of the Sith,

Add any characters not mentioned that you want for

Knights of the Old Republic - THE COMICS

Ulic Qel Droma
    Cay Qel Droma
    Tott Doneeta
    Master Arca
    Jedi Tranining Droid
    Onderron Citadel's Ground Trooper (white armor)
    Queen Amanoa
    King Omin in skeletal support frame
    Warb Null
    Odan Kira
    Beastrider Warrior
    Nomi Sunrider
    Master Thon
    Oss Willum
    Sylvar
    Krado
    Exar Kun
    Master Vodo Siossk Baas
    Master Od Bnarr
    Odan Urr as old Jedi Master
    Tetan Assassin Droid
    Satal Keto
    Aleema
    Ulic Qel Droma as Sith Lord
    Mandalore
    Mandalorian Commando
    Vima Sunrider as child
    Dace Diath
    Shonoab Culu
    Gotal Jedi - forgot his name
    Prince Jedi - he was an alien and his name escapes me for a minute
    Naddist Rioter
    Tetan Soldier

THESE CHARACTERS ARE SPECIFICALLY FROM "REDEMPTION"

Ulic Qel Droma
    Master Arca (Spirit)
    Vima Sunrider
    Sylvar
    Tott Doneeta (burned)
    Nomi Sunrider
    Hogon

If I forgot any from these comics that you want to see added, please post their names below on our list.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I like your idea Tycho, but I think you're getting just about everyone.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Well, thank you. I'll be looking for a volunteer to monitor these ancient Tales of the Jedi character requests to complile an alert if there is an update to a list.

I already realized there is one: The PRINCESS from Onderron. Amonoa's daughter that Odon Kira kidnaps to stage her escape from her evil mother and marry the Beastrider Prince. I forgot her name, but for an example of how to do an update:

WE ARE ADDING THE PRINCESS OF IZIZ, ONDERRON'S CAPITAL

Princess
    Ulic Qel Droma
    Cay Qel Droma
    Tott Doneeta
    Master Arca
    Jedi Tranining Droid
    Onderron Citadel's Ground Trooper (white armor)
    Queen Amanoa
    King Omin in skeletal support frame
    Warb Null
    Odan Kira
    Beastrider Warrior
    Nomi Sunrider
    Master Thon
    Oss Willum
    Sylvar
    Krado
    Exar Kun
    Master Vodo Siossk Baas
    Master Od Bnarr
    Odan Urr as old Jedi Master
    Tetan Assassin Droid
    Satal Keto
    Aleema
    Ulic Qel Droma as Sith Lord
    Mandalore
    Mandalorian Commando
    Vima Sunrider as child
    Dace Diath
    Shonoab Culu
    Gotal Jedi - forgot his name
    Prince Jedi - he was an alien and his name escapes me for a minute
    Naddist Rioter
    Tetan Soldier

THESE CHARACTERS ARE SPECIFICALLY FROM "REDEMPTION"

Ulic Qel Droma
    Master Arca (Spirit)
    Vima Sunrider
    Sylvar
    Tott Doneeta (burned)
    Nomi Sunrider
    Hogon

If I forgot any from these comics that you want to see added, please post their names below on our list.

I am now requesting anyone who knows the characters from the Knights of the Old Republic VIDEO GAME to compile a list of any and all characters that could be considered for action figures from this series.

Great idea for a thread Tycho. What might help though is a brief identifying description for all these eu characters. I've read probably 80% of the eu material, but with all these uncommon names, few visuals for most of them, and 10 years of material, the memory starts to fog--even on characters I really liked, who may not have appeared in more than one or two books or graphic novels. Unlike the movies, which I've seen countless times, the eu material hasn't received any repeat readings.

Mmmm. Maybe somebody else could chip in and write those bio's and descripts if they really want them.

The reasoning is this: there could be almost 1000 characters we may come up with by doing these lists.

Shouldn't the priorities be those that everyone remembers?

That's one reason why I want other people to help me compile the lists.

I don't play video games, so right now especially,

I'd like someone to compile a list of characters for the Knights of the Old Republic VIDEO GAME please

This thread's success or failure will ultimately depend on a group effort. I won't do it all by myself.

Awesome what you are doing. I will help when I can think of something you missed.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

You covered everyone I know of.

You're going to eventually include the Ewoks movies, the Holiday Special, and all the cartoons, right?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    You covered everyone I know of.

You're going to eventually include the Ewoks movies, the Holiday Special, and all the cartoons, right?

If I get some help with them. I know I can do the Ewok cartoon, possibly a half-way complete round up for Droids. Clone Wars would be easy to cover -not to mention we just got a lot of figures for it (and I'll do 2 lists for "realistic" and animated for CW).

But right now if NO ONE WANTS ANY FIGURES FROM THE KOTOR VIDEO GAME (since I don't play it), we can come back to that and list characters from

JEDI VS SITH

This is the Battle of Ruusan that ended the Sith having multiple Lords once and for all. After their almost utter destruction (when up to half the galaxy had been a Sith Empire controlled by hundreds of fully vested Dark Lords) the "one master, one apprentice rule" was began so the Sith wouldn't destroy themselves. We are up to 1000 years before the Battle of Naboo for any who think we skipped something.

From Jedi vs Sith, I've forgotten some characters. Help me if you don't see what you'd want here:

Bug
    Rain (first 'new-Sith' apprentice, I forgot her 'real name')
    Tomcat
    Darth Bane (last surviving Sith, first "Darth")
    Lord Kaan (Supreme Sith Commander)
    Lord Hoth (Supreme Jedi Master)
    Kiel Charney (Jedi commander)(spelling)
    Githany (Sith witch)
    Sith Warrior (random pick)
    Jedi Warrior (random pick)
    a "bouncer" creature from Ruusan

Anybody missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    But right now if NO ONE WANTS ANY FIGURES FROM THE KOTOR VIDEO GAME (since I don't play it), we can come back ...
    I'm rolling through the game for the second time right now, and though my EU knowledge is basicly... terrible, I'd really love some KOTOR figures.

I'll try to put a list together. I know there's others around here that'll be able to cough up names for this one also.