Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Trilogy Collection Question.

    I was wondering are the Trilogy figures only going to be of episodes IV, V and VI or are they going to do any of Episode I or II as well. I wanna collecto some Star Wars figures, and like the Trilogy collection alot, but also want some Episode I and II figures.

    Also, I was thinking of getting some of the Episode I red card figures, I think they are, can anyone recommend some Episode II figures for me?

    Thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    I was wondering are the Trilogy figures only going to be of episodes IV, V and VI or are they going to do any of Episode I or II as well. I wanna collecto some Star Wars figures, and like the Trilogy collection alot, but also want some Episode I and II figures.

    Also, I was thinking of getting some of the Episode I red card figures, I think they are, can anyone recommend some Episode II figures for me?

    Thanks.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    - Yes, the Original Trilogy Collection will only include characters from the original Star Wars Trilogy, basically characters from Episodes 4, 5, & 6, as you probably know the first three Star Wars films to be released are most often refered to as the "Original Trilogy", and the newer three movies are the "Prequel Trilogy".

    - Which characters you buy depends on your personal interests. If you simply want to collect figures of characters you like, then I'd recommend you do that. However, if you really want to get into collecting the figures, then chances are you'll want to start with the cheaper ones, and work your way through. Chances are you're going to have to resort to buying older figures online, so I'd recommend you search some online stores, many of which can be found to the right where the ads / banners are. Here on SirStevesGuide they have a guide of all the figures, and http://www.rebelscum.com is a great place to find pictures of every figure released so far as well, and finding your way around the site is also easy, much like this one.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

    Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

  3. #3

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    Thanks man, I see you are from Poughekkepsie. I live in Catskill. Used to work in the Wappingers Falls' Shoprite that is now closed.

    I am probly goig to get the Trilogy Line, it reminds me of when I was a kid especially vintage ones....

    For the Prequel ones...I just want some of the character's I really like...Like Darth Maul, Quigon, and little Anakin.
    [color=purple][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]"With great power, comes great responsibility."[/size][/font] [/color]
    [font=Arial][size=4]-Uncle Ben-[/size][/font]

  4. #4

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent23
    Thanks man, I see you are from Poughekkepsie. I live in Catskill. Used to work in the Wappingers Falls' Shoprite that is now closed.

    I am probly goig to get the Trilogy Line, it reminds me of when I was a kid especially vintage ones....

    For the Prequel ones...I just want some of the character's I really like...Like Darth Maul, Quigon, and little Anakin.
    You'll have no problem with getting those figures, and most of the main character figures from any of the 5 films are the easiest to get 99% of the time. Very very cheap too. Though with Episode 1 there were about 3 versions of each of the main characters, but all are farely cheap in price.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

    Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

  5. #5

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    Yeah, I was looking at Cloud City and I have some in my cart for like $2 a piece.

    Also, I was going to order a set of the OTC Line, that had 9 figures ( Luke, Yoda, Vader) to name a few but didn't have Leia or the Biker Scout are those short-packed or something...are they part of the same series? OR Series 2?

    Thanks.
    [color=purple][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]"With great power, comes great responsibility."[/size][/font] [/color]
    [font=Arial][size=4]-Uncle Ben-[/size][/font]

  6. #6

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent23
    Yeah, I was looking at Cloud City and I have some in my cart for like $2 a piece.

    Also, I was going to order a set of the OTC Line, that had 9 figures ( Luke, Yoda, Vader) to name a few but didn't have Leia or the Biker Scout are those short-packed or something...are they part of the same series? OR Series 2?

    Thanks.
    Yeah right now is definitely a good time to take advantage of Cloud City's current sale, especially in your case. I'm not the expert on case assortments, but I'm thinking that Leia and the Scout are part of the second series, I'm not sure though.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

    Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

  7. #7

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    0k thanks. Only thing is I see that Biker Scout and Leia are shipping now from cloud city and sold out already...
    [color=purple][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]"With great power, comes great responsibility."[/size][/font] [/color]
    [font=Arial][size=4]-Uncle Ben-[/size][/font]

  8. #8

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    Actually, the OTC will contain a few Prequel figures. Unless they are cancelled again, Wookie Senator Yarua, Jedi Master Pablo-Jill, and Palpatine's Aide Sly Moore are supposed to be released near the end of the year. They'll just be without the 'Original Trilogy Collection' banner. The EIII preview wave will also be released the same way. Similar to how the Yoda Lightsaber is in the Black/Silver of the OTC, but without the OTC name.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  9. #9

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Actually, the OTC will contain a few Prequel figures. Unless they are cancelled again, Wookie Senator Yarua, Jedi Master Pablo-Jill, and Palpatine's Aide Sly Moore are supposed to be released near the end of the year. They'll just be without the 'Original Trilogy Collection' banner. The EIII preview wave will also be released the same way. Similar to how the Yoda Lightsaber is in the Black/Silver of the OTC, but without the OTC name.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    Also, more Jedi Council sets will be in the OTC-style packaging, which are coming this fall, as well as a Toys R Us 4-pack of the Naboo battle (which may or may not be in OTC packaging, but I bet it will).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  10. #10

    Re: Trilogy Collection Question.

    PT figs in OTC packaging? Has the world gone mad?!?!

    OK, so that's a little over-dramatic....a little.
    May the force be with you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO