Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoth Vader

Hoth Vader

Here is a picture of the Hoth Vader #29. I thing he looks decent. How 'bout you guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hothvaderotc.JPG 
Views:	229 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	8332  
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Hoth Vader

I like it.

Even though it's just a rehash, it's still one of the best Vader sculpts to this day. I'm glad they're not over-doing it with the snow too..... (I had visions of this figure with snow all over his shoulders and helmet).

Another plus is that you know it will look freakin' awesome in the OTC packaging with a white hoth background.

That's snow on the bottom of his boots and Cloak? I thought it was just a glare?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I think the helmet looks a bit off. A little too long in the "face" and a little too wide in the "mouth". But I said that the last time they released this figure.

The snow is a nice touch and like Reefer Shark said, I am glad they didn't over do it.
    May the force be with you.

I was thinking the same as you Turbo. None the less, the snow looks good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Looks good to me. This is one of my favorite Vader sculpts so I'm glad it was chosen for the Hoth version. He'll look cool with a squad of Snowtroopers around him. I agree the snow is a nice subtle touch.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I'm pleased to see these little changes.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    I think the helmet looks a bit off. A little too long in the "face" and a little too wide in the "mouth". But I said that the last time they released this figure.
    Yeah, I've always thought the same thing. He's very lantern jawed, but still, a nice figure. I'm glad he's not like that lame Hoth Chewie we got way back, with all the white specks spattered across him.

Er, this is just the Imperial Forces 4-pack figure, maybe with a little bit of snow (but even that's not for sure). Nice to know I won't have to get this guy.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

It's a nice Vader. I hope these new lightsabers will be tough and sturdy. I hated the 2 pc jobbies. This Vader is worth the money just for the accessory, in my opinion.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008