Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SAGA trouble

Angry SAGA trouble

I'm getting really tired of this. I haven't found anything in a looong time. The last figs I got were the R2-D2 server wave. I did find a Dengar though... I am missing a bunch! Where should I look for them? I've been really out of it which is why I haven't been frequenting the forums lately. Stupid!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Re: SAGA trouble

Seeing as how you're just north of me, assuming your location is Washington State and not D.C., I'd recommend checking Target and/or Fred Meyers. That would be the best place to find the last 3 waves, but remember the Endor wave and Bossk will all be reissued in the OTC line so don't panic if you can't find those.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Either that or Ebay. I havent seen anything beyond the Yavin Wave. I saw them once but had no money. It was either figures or gas gand I was miles from home.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by PloKoon2385
    I'm getting really tired of this. I haven't found anything in a looong time. The last figs I got were the R2-D2 server wave. I did find a Dengar though... I am missing a bunch! Where should I look for them? I've been really out of it which is why I haven't been frequenting the forums lately. Stupid!
    I too feel your pain. I havent even seen ANY of the Jabba's Palace wave at retail, but I did find a Saga Bossk at a K-Mart 3-4 weeks ago. I also found R1-G4 in Disney World a few weeks ago, along with the Bar2-D2 figure. Other than that, nada. I've been checking the same TRU/K-Mart/Wal*Mart's in my area and I've only ever found that one Bossk figure at the K-Mart, so I dont really know what to tell you, especially since I dont live in your area. I'm heading on out figure hunting tomorrow so I'm hoping the tides will turn for me and I'll find more than one new figure. Just know that you're not alone in this year of cruddy/spotty distribution

Also, kidhumans right, if you check eBay, you should be able to find the figures, not neccessarily at the prices you'd want to pay though, so eBays not a sure fire way to get figures, its simply an option.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

I can relate to what you're going through as well. Back in January, I hadn't found anything for most of a year. I was behind by about 30-40 figures. As of now, the only ones I'm missing from the Saga line are Chewbacca w/Mynock, the Mace with the button on his back, Droid Factory Flight R2, The Emperor, J'Quille, and General Madine. The only figure I bought off ebay was Ephant Mon. I found a few others through etailers for about the same price I'd pay for them if they were at TRU. Mostly, I just persevered and kept checking the stores. Eventually waves started showing up, often times months after they were supposed to.

It would be really easy to fill in the ones I'm missing above (except J'Quille), but I haven't been dying to get most of those others, since they're mostly pretty substandard--though I still want them.

Just keep looking.

I was able to find everything but I would go out everyday during my lunch break to three or four stores plus one or two on my way home. I recently discovered because of gas prices that I was spending $3 a day chasing down figures not to mention the time spent. So I joined Kebco's one of every figure club. I haven't gotten any figures yet so I don't know how quality goes. Plus my login doesn't work and the four or five emails have been ignored by them so I can't increase my order. So I may drop them altogether. If they take care of my login issue I will probably be happy but if not it isn't worth the hassle. Anyone else have dealings with them?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Mr.PloKoon, try www.ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com They usually have a good selection real cheap.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I recently went to a Toys R Us and found Obi Wan Outlander and Ayy Vida, two figure that I have been looking for. TRU usually has nothing, but sometimes they get in figures that are already gone from the other stores.
    Clones, clones, the wonderful troops!
    The more there are, the more they shoot!
    The more they shoot, the higher you score,
    so bring your clones to every war!

If you still have a Kay Bee around you they would probably have all of the 2002 figures.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I've been able to find all the figures released this year except for J'Quille & the Endor Wave. Stores in my area are getting the HOF assortment now so I probably won't see any "new" figures until the first OTC wave.