Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Clone Troopers

Ok, I know how stereotypical and probly how often this is asked and discussed, but I'm very new here, and want to know is Hasbro going to be making more clone troopers (3") for Clone Wars other than the ones we have already. And what about this SA Clone trooper, never saw even one of them. Thanks for helpin out the new guy.

Re: The Clone Troopers

The deal with the Super Articulated Clone Trooper is that though there were about 3 figures of him per case (well some cases at least, or so I've heard) he was still impossible to find because "army builders", like myself, would buy as many as they could find....though I never found him in stores, I got one off eBay for about $17 bucks a week or so ago, rarely do I do that but I'm glad I did, that figure is easily the best one Hasbros ever made. As far as Hasbro making any more clone troopers, I'm doubtful. Between the all white Sneak Preview figure, the Red Captain Saga figure, the Clone Trooper 3-packs (which you could never have enough of), the Super Articulated Clone Trooper, and the Clone Trooper figures that came with the Wal*Mart Value Packs, I doubt Hasbro will make anymore :/
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Welcome to the boards.

For now and the foreseeable future the Clone Wars line is dead. If you can't find some leftovers on the shelves (probably only the Clone Trooper Army 3-packs) you'll most likely have to resort to getting this stuff online. The Super Articulated Clone was in high demand when it was released so quite a few people didn't get this figure or as many as they would've liked.

Its doubtful that we'll see anymore Clone Troopers produced for some time. With the OTC line starting up and then the release of the EPIII toys it could be a long time before we get another Clone Trooper as seen in EPII.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Basically what they said. Welcome BTW. I saw one once and bought it. He was the Ephant Mon of the CW line.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Welcome to the boards.

For now and the foreseeable future the Clone Wars line is dead. If you can't find some leftovers on the shelves (probably only the Clone Trooper Army 3-packs) you'll most likely have to resort to getting this stuff online. The Super Articulated Clone was in high demand when it was released so quite a few people didn't get this figure or as many as they would've liked.

Its doubtful that we'll see anymore Clone Troopers produced for some time. With the OTC line starting up and then the release of the EPIII toys it could be a long time before we get another Clone Trooper as seen in EPII.
    Ok, but aren't there clone Troopers in EPIII? Won't they make clone troopers for The Clone Wars?

Quote Originally Posted by King Returned
    Ok, but aren't there clone Troopers in EPIII? Won't they make clone troopers for The Clone Wars?
    Of course, there will definitely be clone troopers in Episode 3, whether they are classified as "clone" troopers is yet to be seen. As we know by the time Episode 4 rolls around, the Empire has presumably lost a good number of its troops that were clones and resorted to recruiting humans (and humans only). As for figures, I'm hoping they'll do jsut as they did for Episode 2, lots of army builders. The troops should look something like this though :

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?...s/03/40203F.jpg
    Last edited by Jay86; 05-30-2004 at 08:15 PM.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

thanks Jay, they look cool, but I like the original clone troopers better. These are a wierd morph between the storm trooper and the clone troopers, which it should be, but I happen to like the original clone trooper a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by King Returned
    thanks Jay, they look cool, but I like the original clone troopers better. These are a wierd morph between the storm trooper and the clone troopers, which it should be, but I happen to like the original clone trooper a lot better.
    No problem, and I too think the Clone Troopers look better, but the newer ones are cool in their own respects.

I don't know about the SA Clone being on hiatuses for too long. As soon as EP1 and 2 figures start showing up on the OTC style cards we will probably get a SA Clone sooner or later. I mean look at all the rehash stuff we are getting now. Maybe he will be part of a TRU 4 pack. Now that one would be worth getting.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thats seems to be the only way they would sell (the four packs)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten