Exclamation Know the price for the Icons X-Wing Fighter Replica?

[font=Times New Roman]Hi,[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]I have this baby for sale but the problem is they are so rare and I can't seem to find the latest price guide on this. I know the Icons Lightsabers of Limited editions of 10,000 pieces can go as high as US$300-US$500.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman][/font]

[font=Times New Roman]A little info on this replica.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]1. Its mint in original icon carton box.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]2. It comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]3. Its limited to 1977 pieces worldwide. 1977 the year Star Wars was made and each X-Wing is individually numbered.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]4. It is a replica of an Authentic and Original X-Wing Fighter miniature used in the production of Star Wars: A New Hope.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]5. It is produced by Icons which has long since closed down and at the time, it is the only true authentic replica endorsed by Lucas, from what I know.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman]You can see a picture of the replica below.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Tvent2001[/font]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xWing.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	8355  

Re: Know the price for the Icons X-Wing Fighter Replica?

Well, If you're going to sell to ME, $500 is a GREAT deal. I have seen these still fetch a minimum of $900 on ebay. They still go above $1500 as well. All depends on who wants it and where you put it up for sale at.