Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spider-Man Lego! YAYAYAYAYAY!

If you read the news on figures.com, or you read the Ep 2 Lego news today, or maybe you saw it somewhere I didn't, you may have already seen that Lego will be releasing 3 Lego Studio sets based on Spider-Man in April!!!

1374 - Green Goblin
    1375 - Wrestling Scene
    1376 - Spider-Man Action Studio

This is so fantastic! I've been waiting all my life for Star Wars Lego, Spider-Man Lego, and Batman Lego, and now 2 of these 3 Lego wishes have been granted! I can't wait to get these Spidey sets. Lego Studios is the camera system (which I don't have) and so the sets for Lego Studios are different from system in that most are minifigure sets with facades or movie-style gimmicks instead of being whole buildings or normal vehicles. This doesn't bother me in the least though because Spidey really works well with that concept IMO, so I'm really excited to see these - way more interesting IMO than the Jurrasic Park ones released earlier this year. However, Lego Studios isn't done with just Spidey, they're also going to do several sets based on classic movie monsters like Dracula, the Wolfman, and Frankenstein. This is definitely an exciting time to be a Lego enthusiast!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If they look good,I'll probably buy them,but if they look cr@p then I wont,I await pictures to base my decision on Dont let me done Lego!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I would've picked them up if they were based on the comics. But ever since I saw that horrible Green Goblin costume/armor they used for the movie, I've lost all faith in what the movie could've been.

So I don't plan to buy anything related to the movie due to how awful it looks.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

The Green Goblin in the movie appears to have a regular costume and then this exo-armor, but the regular costume looks nice and good and fabricky unlike Metallo-Goblin.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    The Green Goblin in the movie appears to have a regular costume and then this exo-armor
    So is this "Exo-Armor" only when he flies on his craft? Do you have a picture of him in his regular costume cause I've only seen the armor one!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I don't have a pic of the character in full costume, but I put up a pic about a month ago of Tobey Maguire (or his stunt double) and Willem Dafoe on the set, Dafoe is in a Green Goblin costume (sans mask & gloves) that's clearly not the armor:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbport...=&postid=20735

Smile

I would love to see some pics of the Spidey lego sets. The trailer made me really excited to see the film! I hope the toys will be equally exciting.
    ubi mel ibi apes

i just saw the trailer christmas eve when my family went to see Lord of the Rings, and it looks way cool. I will definatley be scoring some Legos and action figures from this film if I like it, and maybe even if I don't cuz I'm such a spidermanoholic.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

SPIDERMAN IS GOING TO ROCK................
    and so are the toys..................

The Toy Biz figures have been found at a few Targets and Walmarts!!!