Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New House of 1000 Corpses toys

NECA is proud to announce that we have obtained the license for action figures and collectibles for Rob Zombie's "House of 1000 Corpses" and it's upcoming sequel "The Devil's Rejects: House of 1000 Corpses Part II." "We are all fans of Rob Zombie and "House of 1000 Corpses" so we are thrilled to be working with Rob and to be developing merchandise for the original film and the sequel", said NECA Director of Product Development Randy Falk. There is a great selection of characters and images that we can not wait to translate into toy form adds Falk. Expect your first look at this upcoming series at the San Diego Comic Con in July.

"The Devil's Rejects" centers on a band of bounty hunters led by Sheriff Wydell's brother who is fueled by revenge when he finds out that his kin was slain by the Firefly family. The film will pick up shortly after the conclusion of "House of 1000 Corpses" with the Firefly clan going on the road after their house is burned down during a police raid.
    http://www.necaonline.com/zombienews1.html

Good, those older figures were not that great.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Re: New House of 1000 Corpses toys

I agree, the old one's didn't do it for me either. Can't wait to see the pics from Comic-Con! Perhaps we'll all get that Tiny figure we've been waiting for.

Well I am eager to see what they look like, but i dont see myself buying these.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Yeah, I loved the movie but hated the figures. They looked crappy, so I passed. There will have to be some major improvements to entice me to buy the next wave.

It's NECA, don't expect some badly sculpted figures.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Sounds cool. If these turn out as good as NECA's Kill Bill figures I'll definately be interested.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

NECA has updated their site with pictures of the new Captain Spaulding figure that was shown at the SD Comic-Con and he looks great!! Nice choice of shirt too.

http://www.necaonline.com/comiconnews6.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap072604.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	8758  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Oh yeah... I almost forgot about this one.

At Comic-Con I not only got to meet Sid Haig, but after we'd talked and he'd signed an autograph for me ("fried chicken & gasoline") he told me that I had to march over and check out his brand new figure at the NECA booth.

It looks great! The pictures don't lie.
    plasticfetish.net

Sid Haig is great in person.

I wonder if this new line will offer Spaulding's buddy, Ravelli ?
    I think he would make for a cool figure as long as he comes with that giant mask.

Tiny will be a definite pickup on my end.

Here's the info on that upcoming Capt. Spaulding figure:
    This Full House Has No Cutesy Twins
    The "Hot Dog" T-Shirt version of Captain Spaulding made his debut at the San Diego Comic Con and now we are pleased to release all of the details along with some news on the forthcoming House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects merchandise from NECA.

This special t-shirt version of Spaulding, based on his appearance in "House of 1000 Corpses" will be available this fall exclusively at Suncoast/Media Play stores in the US.

Captain Spaulding Features:
    Ball Jointed Neck and Shoulders
    Swivel Biceps, Wrists, Waist, and Ankles
    Interchangeable Hands

Accessories Include:
    Small Hat
    Pistol
    Monster Hand Key Chain
    Bag of Fried Chicken

Packaging: Clamshell

Scheduled Release: Late November 2004

This Exclusive version of Captain Spaulding is a "Sneak Preview" figure for the upcoming full series of toys based on House of 1000 Corpses and it's sequel The Devil's Rejects" Due for release in early 2005, the full series will contain characters from both films including: Otis, Spaulding, Dr. Satan and more! Other merchandise including statues, busts, prop replicas, and more are currently in development. Expect more news and details to be revealed at the Monster Mania Horror Convention.
    http://www.necaonline.com/zombienews2.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.