Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boba Unleashed

Boba Unleashed

Since I'm still a relative newbie around here, this may have been mentioned before...
    Has anyone else noticed that if you put a light under Unleashed Boba Fett, it makes a really cool effect of his jetpack's flames lighting up?

I think it'd be cool to rig up a small stand for Fett and set up a low lamp underneath.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Re: Boba Unleashed

I'm sure that would look great Rocketboy.

You could do the same thing with Mace Windus flames.

Good ieda, i will have to try that. Boba is my fave out of the line so far, but I still have to get Vader, Maul and Yoda and a couple others.
    [color=purple][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]"With great power, comes great responsibility."[/size][/font] [/color]
    [font=Arial][size=4]-Uncle Ben-[/size][/font]

You can use the little christmas lights, they work well and don't put off too much heat. Use different colors for different light effects

woowoooooooooo!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Colors..... psychedelic!!

Yeah I've tried it and it does look great. I haven't rigged up anything permanent yet but I might in the future. Deoxy is right about the little x-mas lights working. You can pick up little battery powered clusters at most craft stores.

If you think that looks cool I highly recommend doing the same thing with the Jango/Boba Unleashed too. Just put the lights inside the yellow area under the base and it illuminates the platform lights and really shows off the rain soaked base. Once you see it lit up you'll swear it was meant to look like that, it's that cool. To me this one looks even better than Mace and adult Boba when lit up.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

No kidding? I didn't even think about that with the Jango figure. It sounds like it looks really cool.

I think I'll have to pay a visit to the hobby shop next time I have some extra $$$.

You may have tried this already but if you want to see what it looks like before you go and purchase lights Reefer Shark just hold it under a light or use a flashlight. Thats how I tested whether I liked them lit or not.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Thats basically what I did.
    I noticed how far Boba's clear plastic went down, so I held him over a lightbulb and it looked really cool.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I just tried it.

Looks freakin killer!! I guess I will be going to the ole hobby shop after all.