Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Entertainment Earth has OTC Sandcrawler up for per-order.

EE Now Taking Pre-order For Sandcrawler

STAR WARS SANDCRAWLER Item Number: HS26795 Price: $59.99

Limited edition Star Wars Sandcrawler for 3 3/4 inch scale figures. Includes three figures - 2x Jawas and 1x RA droid.

Excerpts from GalacticHunter.com: "It's been over two decades since we last saw a Jawa Sandcrawler on a store shelf. The Radio Controlled Sandcrawler holds a special place in many old timer's hearts, and besides the Death Star Playset, is one of those iconic toys which immediately come to mind whenever one refers to the vintage Kenner line. Heeding countless polls and petitions, Hasbro finally plans on releasing an updated version [not radio controlled]. It's a rehashed mold and looks to be without electronics, but note the excellent "worn" paint deco of the new vehicle. Many of the vintage components also appear like they're intact (at a quick glance, the droid tube hatch is still there).

True to what we've heard from earlier reports, the Sandcrawler will come packed-in with 3 figures --and yes -- they are from previous sculpts. The Jawas are obvious choice for a pack-in and looks to be the POTF2 Ronto Beast pack version. The RA droid is a straight repaint of the original POTF2 Death Star Droid."

Click here to order!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Re: Entertainment Earth has OTC Sandcrawler up for per-order.

My wife like Jawas and Ewoks...I might have to get that....DANG another $50 bux.....

My buddy is trying to work a deal with his favorite comic shop and get a break on the price.....so I will have an idea on the Diamond Comics "Cost" for the sandcrawler soon.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I was going to do the same thing with my local shop, but they can only order by the case. Who knows if there are 1, 2, 4 per case and I'm sure they will stick it to me on the cost. That Droid sure comes in a fancy package and very expensive at that.
    (Like my posts)

mmm new droids......
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Is it going to be sold at retail anywhere or just online/comic stores?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

But is this the only way it will ever be available? Is Entertainment Earth the only place it will be sold?

I am happy we are getting this one. This is the one vintage vehicle I always wanted but never got. I will be buying this.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by Droid
    But is this the only way it will ever be available? Is Entertainment Earth the only place it will be sold?
    No other on-line stores will get them and your local comic store may get them if they buy from Diamond.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    No other on-line stores will get them and your local comic store may get them if they buy from Diamond.

As tjonovich posted is the saga section. Johns toys is selling them here.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I'm guessing some media stores like Suncoast and the like will get them as well. Also try AmokTime.com, they will probably get it as well.