Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clone Wars Season 3 (and beyond?)

Thats what www.theforce.net says.

More Clone War Cartoons
    Wed, Jun 02, 04 09:08:15 AM EDT

Princess Leia tells us that 20 new Clone Wars episodes are signed for and will debut in the Spring of 2005, just prior to the release of Episode III. We would speculate that the animators will get to see the final movie at a screening shortly and develop the plot closely tied to the new movie. We're also hearing that a Clone Wars DVD release is a pending announcement, though we're not sure if both "seasons" will be included or first only. More soon!

Sounds GREAT!!

Re: Clone Wars Season 3 and 4!!

If its true it sounds great.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would like to see this become a real series after episode III.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

It would come out around march or April next year!!
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [DSS]Pedr0

You would be right
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, that's great news if it's true. I hope there are more toys as well. It would make a nice bridge between all the OTC stuff and Ep. III.

I'm going to go ahead and leave this one separate from the other Clone Wars thread. They are different seasons, and this is still only rumor.

I hope it's true, though. I remember when the original Clone Wars was only rumor, too.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Didn't like the first two series but having some more doesn't hurt, I can ignore them from Star Wars continuity, and it'll be an extra Star Wars DVD for me to pic up ! I'll probably watch them, but they're not my cup of tea .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Oh man, that would be so awesome!!!

I really hope this rumor is true!