Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Padme Animated?

Padme Animated?

Hey, I wasnt sure if this section is for the animated figures or normal clone wars figures, but oh well. Does anyone know if a figure of the animated Padme will be released?

Brian

Re: Padme Animated?

Right now, no. Unless Hasbro decides to make another wagve of this line.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

There were some shots of one a while ago.
    Did they stop the line?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

AS of now no new info on an animated or regular line.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Hmmm, the only thing I ever saw was an Amidala Clone Wars Animated Maquette, there is also a General Obi-Wan in Clone Armor.
    May the force be with you.

And a Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    And a Yoda
    And Assajj Ventress as well
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

And a red Arc Trooper! I saw a pic in a magazine. I really really wish I could afford those maquettes. They really do look sweet, especially Assaj and Obi. $80 each though - ouch!

Anyone know? Whats the difference between a maquette and a statue? Is there a difference?

I dont think so. Give anything a fgancy name and then you can charge more foir it. Get a Pile of Poodoo, call it French(freedom) Toast and charge ten bucks for it. A duck is a duck is a duck.

Yup, that's what I figured.