Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Creed is no more....so sad

Chux, not their big hits, but on Throwing Copper, Pillar of Davidson and White Discussion as well. On Secret Samadhi, two of my favorite songs, Voodoo Lady and Insomnia and a hole in the Universe. Great tunes but we could sit here and discuss Live for days. I do believe they deserve their own appreciation thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

sorry to have to point out, kh, that voodoo lady is on the distance to here not secret samadhi. thinking about live's back catalogue i feel that, like pearl jam, live have never really written a bad song and are very powerful in concert. could do with a live album from them really.
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isnít the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

You're right. Thats what I get for thinking first thing in the morning.

There is only one song by Live that I can not stand and that is Stage. But one song in 6(7 if you count FOur SOngs) CD's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

or rather not thinking first thing in the morning. i don't attempt to think myself until lunchtime and then its only for ten minutes!

i actually really like stage - its one of their faster songs and they don't have too many of those.
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isnít the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

Chux.... I guess that lightning crashes song was enough for me.... I couldn't get around how lightning flashes and thunder kinda rumbles..... anyone trying to make such a flagrant grammatical error so heavy is just plain silly in my book, give me Goat Horn any day
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.