Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ronald Reagan Dead

Not intended for politics, because first he was an actor. God Speed. God Speed.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Ronald Reagan Dead

I'm sure it will be a weight off his family's shoulder to have him at peace. 93 years though, not bad.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I'm very sad to see him go as he was an avid sports fan as well as a sports caster (in the 30's and did a few innings for the Cubs w/ Harry and Steve Stone) and an actor. Alzheimers is a horrible disease and i hope that he and his family are at peace now that he's no longer suffering. RIP, Gipper.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

i'll take this opportunity to pay my respects as well before this thread goes political and gets closed.

Mr. Star Wars himself is now with the stars above. Rest in peace Ron.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

He was my fav president. Farewell sir...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Thanks for the debt...er um, the memories.

Goodbye to my favorite President! You will be missed.

Here's to the memory of fine man, who will not only be remembered for his acting, and his love of sports, but also as a great President!!

Ron, thanks for being what this country needed, wish there were more like you today!
    Last edited by James Boba Fettfield; 06-06-2004 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Took out some unkind remarks toward a user

One of the greatest presidents to lead this great country.
    Last edited by James Boba Fettfield; 06-06-2004 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Took out some stuff related to edited posts
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Alright kids, let's keep it clean here. Mr. Human started this thread so people could pay their respects to Mr. Reagan and we should honor that.

Keep the politics talk to NONE as it won't be tolerated and personal attacks, though somewhat warranted, also aren't acceptabe. Play nice, kids.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"