Unleashed $14.99
    Deluxe Figures $9.99
    12" Figures $29.99
    Millennium Falcon $49.99
    X-Wing/TIE Fighter $17.99
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Target pricepoints...

Not too bad on some things. Thanks JP for the list.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    3 3/4" figures $5.99
    Unleashed $14.99
    Deluxe Figures $9.99
    12" Figures $29.99
    Millennium Falcon $49.99
    X-Wing/TIE Fighter $17.99
    Okay, I'm a little confused...

Will there be a difference in price for OTC and VOTC figures or not at Target? or were you just listing OTC figures?

Unleashed at Target??? Wow, that's a new one. I've never seen them carry this line.

Falcon price is still too high, but I know I'm going to "bite".

Ooh, Tie Fighter for $18! Hmmm, I think these will be in short supply where I live...
    Move along, move along

I do believe it is only OTC Sal, VOTC SRP is 9.99
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Millennium Falcon is priced pretty well considering that I believe it was $50 the last time it was released-- without the light up engines, and that was, what, seven years ago? Eight?

The X-wings and TIE Fighters are priced nicely. Also good to hear the Falcon won't be too high, as some people earlier said.

Quote Originally Posted by B'Omarr Monkey
    The Millennium Falcon is priced pretty well considering that I believe it was $50 the last time it was released-- without the light up engines, and that was, what, seven years ago? Eight?
    That I recall (and I may be wrong), the Falcon was only $30 when it came back out in the mid 90's.

Ah well, like I said though, I'm still going to "bite" and get this one.

~~You down with "OTC"~~
    ~~yeah you know me...~~
    Move along, move along

I'm sure it was $50. I remember being very broke at the time and thinking it was really expensive. If I knew then how much I would spend on Star Wars I think I would have never started.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

The original release of the Falcon in the vintage line was $30. I remember saving for it when I was a kid. These are things you don't EVER forget. I am pretty certain the POTF2 version retailed for $50 or somewhere thereabouts. I am pretty confident that the prices listed in the Target computer will hold. I believe they are considering the VOTC figures as "deluxe" figures as there are no Ultra Figures coming out during the time frame for these particular adds. I think the adds on the Unleashed line may have come as a result of the re-issues of the some of the earlier HTF releases.

I just checked the database. They carried a MSRP of $49.99 and were cleared out at JCPenney for $29.99 and KayBee Toys for $25.