Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Kebco account status page still down

They really are top notch guys. I've been dealing with them for over a year now (last year as a member of the club, this year just picking a thing or two here and there) and have had NO problems whatsoever. The key to dealing with Kebco is patience. I've posted this before, but the security of knowing you're getting that tough to find figure when your local store (or in my case - your local COUNTRY) is never going to stock it is worth way more than the excitement of being able to post that you got it early. Sit back and enjoy the stress free collecting that Kebco provides.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

W#e've got an update!

"We are working with a new ISP and should have the My Account Status page back up on Monday. Shipping is on going and close to being up to date. The move to our new location has been a Major undertaking and has us all working 10 - 12 hours days to get moved in. Please check My Account Status on Monday."

Rock and roll on Monday!!!

Whoohoo!!!

I love Kebco! I've been with them for over a year now (many thanks to Jedipartnr for telling me about them) and they have the best customer service. N'er a email goes unanswered...it may take awhile sometimes, but they always answer!

As long as you aren't one of those people who HAS TO HAVE the figure before everyone else, if you have some patience, you will love it!

As mentioned above, it's stress-free collecting, packaging/product condition is superb, the prices are decent and the guys who run it are extremely kind! So have no worries, just patience
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

And what an appropriate lesson to learn when collecting Star Wars!

"The boy lacks patience!"

"He will learn patience"

"Too old! Yes, to old" to be wasting his money on childrens toys

But that is a whole other thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic
    I love Kebco! I've been with them for over a year now (many thanks to Jedipartnr for telling me about them)
    (doing a Steve Urkel impersonation) "Did I do thaaaaat?"

I really can't say enough good things about them. I just got an e-mail from them today regarding my delayed R1-G4. They assured me it was on the way and they apologised for the delays because of the move. The e-mail wasn't prompted so the fact that they even sent one to me counts as some of the best customer service around!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

06/12/04
    My Account Status page is now operational. All of the accounts have not been updated with the current status. Everything will be updated and available on Monday.

yep everything til the first wave of VOTC is pending. Hopefully they will ship on Monday.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

My account page is working, I wish they would get J'Quille in, it has been on back order for a while now.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

My account status page is now working also. The first four VOTC figures now have the status of pending and should be shipping in seven to ten days. I was charged for the other half of the money and shipping for VOTC Luke, Obi-Wan, Leia and Han. So hopefully these ship soon. By the way, I am not part of the one of every figure club.

I've got a butt-load of stuff tagged as "pending". I love it when Christmas comes all year around!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**