Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Kebco account status page still down

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    I've got a butt-load of stuff tagged as "pending". I love it when Christmas comes all year around!!
    "GET OUT!"

I'm still waiting for the "do not reply to this email, this is just a notice to blah blah blah you're order has shipped."

yesssssssssssss!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I have loads of stuff marked "pending" but I won't expect it until at LEAST the middle of July. No worries, though...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I was wondering how long should things take to get here after they shipped. My ewok gliders showed they shipped 6/5.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

It varies. I think they put most of the people into a rotation so they are not always last. Some customers, like myself, shrug at the urgency of getting things right away and have expressed that so it may take a couple weeks longer for some of us.

Oh I thought "shipped" actually meant it was out the door.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

"Shipped" DOES mean shipped. "Pending", however, does not necessarily mean 7-10 days for processing before shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by dindae
    I was wondering how long should things take to get here after they shipped. My ewok gliders showed they shipped 6/5.
    They should've sent you an e-mail from UPS stating when it would ship and an expected arrival date. This should give you an idea of when they'll be arriving.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

And so far, the days they give have been right on the money.

I'm like JEDIpartnr, while I love to get my figures and can't wait once I get that email, I usually forget about it and get pleasantly surprised when I get the notice
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Never got an email and the date on the status change shows 6/3. I guess I'll call them sometime.

I placed my preorder for the 11 VOTC figures they had listed on the site. I also sent a message requesting the hold Luke from ANH for me as I wasn't able to preorder one (not sure if that was an oversight on their part, or if they've received enough orders from club members to preclude non-members from ordering the figure).

Has anyone else (not a member) preordered from them before? It looked as though my card was going to be billed for the entire cost of the figures this time, as opposed to the old half now, half later deal I used to get when I was in the club. I'll have to wait and see how they reply to my email, but I'd really prefer to pay half now and half later - it was 120 bucks.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008