Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Kebco account status page still down

I got an email from Kebco today that some of my stuff shipped....wooooohooooooo! Scheduled delivery is for 6/30/04.

If it's all my stuff that's pending, then there's lots of OTC and VOTC included.

*Knock on wood

So everyone with kebco, check your emails
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Hey Deoxyribonucleic are you part of Kebco's one of every figure club. I ordered one of each of the votc line and my order still says pending. I am not a club member and I am just wondering if everyones figures are shipping. Hoping to see the same e-mail very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DGFD
    Hey Deoxyribonucleic are you part of Kebco's one of every figure club. I ordered one of each of the votc line and my order still says pending. I am not a club member and I am just wondering if everyones figures are shipping. Hoping to see the same e-mail very soon.
    Yes I'm a member, they even sent me a nifty membership card too!

It looks like there's going to be a mix of votc, otc and saga 2004 (some that were backordered and some that are newer) if going off by all my "pending" items.

Here's the last "update" email I got from them on 6/16/04

1. KEBco Toys New Location

KEBco Toys We have finally completed the move to our new location. The My Account Status page is now back up and running and we are trying to catch up on emails and phone messages. We will also be posting a new 1-800 number on the site in the next couple of weeks for customers to call in with questions or to place orders. This move took us a little longer than we anticipated, but things will continue to improve from this point forward. If you need to get in touch with us please email or call 678-423-0419. It may take us a few days to get back in touch with you, so we do ask for your patience in the short term.

Our new location is a combination of warehouse and office space and a retail store. The retail store will be operational in the next couple of months. If you are ever in historic downtown Newnan, GA drop by and visit.

We do understand we are behind on shipping orders, replying to emails and returning phone calls. We are currently working on ways to improve on all three of these and will be announcing some new and exciting policies very soon that our customers should be happy with.

All Online Orders and Pre-Orders up to but not including the OTC line should be completely filled and shipped by June 21st, 2004

2. Pre-Order Update - Saga and OTC Shipments

Pre-Order Update

All Pre-Orders except the OTC basic figures should be shipped out by June 21st. This includes the last of the basic 2004 Saga figures and Ultra figures.

In about 2 weeks we will start shipping the first waves of OTC basic figures along with the OTC vehicles and the first wave of the OTC Vintage figures.

3. Added 15 new OTC basic figures for Pre-Order

These OTC figures are available on our site now

Tusken Raider, Jawas 2-pack, Snowtrooper, IG-88, Bossk, Darth Vader Hoth, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna, Lando Skiff, Slave Leia, Darth Vader New Hope, Han Solo AT-ST, General Madine, General Lando and Imperial Trooper.

If you are a current Club Member you do not have to order these figures. They will be added to your account automatically on Friday, June 18th.

Visit our Pre-Order sections to order all of your Star Wars items

Scott Barnette - Business Manager - KEBco Toys - (678) 423-0419

And remember - we ship all over the world.

If you have any questions please contact me at sbarnette@kebcotoys.com

KEBco Toys
    49 Newnan South Industrial Drive
    Newnan, GA 30263

KEBco Toys | www.kebcotoys.com |
    June Newsletter - 06/16/2004 - Issue # 6
    Copyright 1999 - 2004 KEBco Incorporated

Seems like they are now up to date with their messages. They answered all my belated emails and now one I just sent them.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I got my package the other day....no OTC or VOTC but I'm all caught up with everything else

Glad you got updated Dindae, these guys work hard to make sure everyone gets what they need, I DIG their customer service more than anywhere I've ever been!

See, i'm now on the "PO'd at KEBco" list as back in early may, i told them, "Don't charge me for the Galactic Figures. I do NOT want them" I got charged for them and as of two months later, after dozens of messages left on their machine and e-mailing, i have yet to get my refund. I also said i didn't want repacks of Unleashed and i got charged for them too. They're on the verge of losing my business. I understand the move and crap, but that's long gone. They keep charging me for new crap and have yet to fix old problems. I'm starting to get extremly freakin' peeved at them.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

They may be doing a person at a time rather than chronologically since all my emails were answered on the same day. It would make sense because otherwise like in my case they would answer 6 emails saying the same things. I don't think they even looked at their messages for 6 weeks.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I just wanted to share MY experience with Kebco....
    I have ordered from every other online dealer you can think of..Brianstoys,cloudcity.com,killertoys,bigbadtoys tore,etc. The way I see it,if I am paying scalpers(which when you think about it,is all they are) 3 to 4 times the cost of a figure on top of another $7-$10 for shipping,I expect good fast service. I got nothing but the opposite from Kebco.
    When you order 2 figures and pay almost $30 for them,and they show them in stock,you shouldn't have to see your order pending after 4 weeks! Hell,people like you and I who sell figures on Ebay have better service than that. This is supposed to be a "business."
    I emailed them 3 times before getting a reply 2 weeks later. I expected maybe an apology for having an in stock order delayed for 2 weeks. This is the "top notch" customer service I got....

[font=Arial]Hi *****,[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]What seems to be your problem?[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]Yes, your order is about 2 weeks late, big deal.[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]We have been moving our business the past 4 weeks and we are behind on shipping. If you care about that great, if you don't great. Bottom line is shipping and emails have taken a back seat for about 3 weeks and we have explained that in Newsletters and on the site.[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]You have no clue what is going on with our business or how large our business is and to start bad mouthing is taking things just a little overboard. Plus you are complaining about 2 figures. Of course your order is just as important as any other order, but give me a break with the unnecessary antics.[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]Your order will be cancelled and you can buy your figures somewhere else.[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]and be a little careful about not telling the truth on boards and other places. You can't just start running your mouth when you have no clue what the situations are and start rewording the truth.[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]KEBco Toys
    Scott Barnette - Business Manager
    [/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]Please consider this is how they responded to me telling him to cancel my order as I feel it's bad business to sit on an in-stock order for 2 and a 1/2 weeks and use "We're moving" as a crutch and an excuse.If this was a small operation to begin with,you're telling me it took them a MONTH to move? A frickin Super Walmart could move in less time than that. How hard is it to pack 2 figures in a box and ship them? [/font]
    [font=Arial]People who sell figures on ebay don't wait 3 weeks to ship as they know they would get bad feedback.Well,here's my negative feedback to them.One interesting note is that even though I canceled my order after waiting almost 3 weeks without it shipping,they had charged my credit card the day after I ordered! Guess taking peoples money for things you have no intention of shipping for 3 to 4 weeks was the only part of the business running smoothly....[/font]
    [font=Arial]Take my advice and order from cloudcity.com or brianstoys.They at least have the actual business-like standard of sending you the accurate condition of what you order. Kebco doesnt even tell you if the figure you just paid $14 for is C9 or C4. Even people on ebay can do that. I apologise to sirsteves site as I see kebco is a sponser. This is a good site and I hope more stores will open that are run by collectors for collectors,not by bad business people trying to make a quick profit off of "Star Wars geeks". Just remember the next time you fork over $30 for two $5 figures that you will have them in a week from anywhere but Kebco.[/font]
    [font=Arial]And Mr.Barnette,if you read this,I am telling the truth. I placed an order for 2 items YOU said were in stock,you took my money the next day and 3 weeks later I had an order that was still "pending." Any person with any real business training would agree that that is bad business.[/font]
    [font=Arial]To top it off with such a glowing example of the #1 absolute no-no of customer service,insulting the customer, just made me 100% sure I did the right thing by not giving kebco my money.I worked customer service for 6 years and I would have been fired on the spot had I or anyone else spoken to a customer like he did me. The clue to the situation is they are an inferior "company" and the truth has now been shown to you 100% unaltered. Watch where you spend your hard earned money to these scalpers. Thanks for listening! [/font]

Hello,

As I expected, a long drawn out message from sandoaquamonster with more assumptions and rewording of the truth than you could care to imagine. It still amazes me how someone can know every little detail about our business and us personally when they have never met us, spoke with us or seen our business.

But a least sandoaquamonster probably set a record on this board with the numbers of assumptions. And as usual sandoaquamonster or other posters don't bother to paste in their very aggressive, disrespectful, unpolite emails that they send to us.

Scott Barnette - Business Manager
    KEBco Toys

Well, I still totally dig Kebco and will continue to do business with them for a long time. As for that letter you claim Scott wrote, I hardly believe it as I've received many, many emails from him and he is ALWAYS kind, curtious and willing to solve any question/problem I have. He also has better grammar and semantics than that piece of crap you wrote!!

Yes and please, why don't you post the email you wrote to him so everyone can get both sides of the story?