Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Kebco account status page still down

#1 I can't imagine that letter was actually written. If it was, that is unacceptable, but I am fairly sure it wasn't.

#2 You don't pay 2 - 3 times at Kebco. Is there a $1 - $1.50 premium over TRU or Wal-Mart, sure. But for the fact that I save my hunting time? Well worth the 30 minute round trip I don't have to make one to two times a week and come up with NOTHING to purchase.

#3 Shipping is no big deal. They'll combine your orders to save you $$$, and that is no mileage or gas expense.

#4 Condition and packing is better than they mushrooms at tru that I swear wipe with the figures before they hit the shelves, not to mention the checkers who slam the stuff into the bag at checkout.

That said, yes, are communications and refunds the quickest in the industry. No. Do I dislike the idea of having to settle for repacks to guarantee "one of every figure", not really, but that was my choice to accept it and guarantee the next Ephant mon, or bo shek or sio bibble will be mine. And everyone knows that going in, you can't "pick and choose which One of every figures you want, or else it wouldn't be one of every fig.

I'm still with KEBco 100%. You know what... if you write crap-- expect crap back. Pure and simple. I honestly don't believe that Scott would have sent you such an e-mail but if he did, you deserve it in some regard. I order loads of figures from them and I get my order when I get them. Sure... I think that as a club member my order should be filled first but if, for some reason, they feel that they need to attend to some squeaky wheel's order first... I don't care. Yeah... there have been plenty of times when I see things are "In-Stock" and my order arrives a month later. What do I have to show for it? I still got my figures!

There are far more people who are satisfied with KEBco than there are people who are not. If these passionate responses say ANYTHING in their defense, it's because we as customers have been treated well by them!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I don't think that email quoted by Seamonster (sorry, I know that's not exactly right) was exactly what was sent by Scott either, based on the way it reads.

Seamonster, if you've posted something and attributed it to someone who didn't write it, in a manner that would defame them or their business - you've opened yourself up for a lawsuit. Not usually a recommended course of action. The best thing you can do, if you're dissatisfied with a business, is post factual evidence of the transaction in an impartial manner. That would have done more good than this fabricated insult to our intelligence.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I can understand both points of view. I believe that Kebco dropped the ball. Before moving They should have posted that there would be a considerable delay in shipping/communications. If not for this thread starting and the encouragement to stick with Kebco I wouldn't be to far from violent fits of anger myself. I had place $500 plus order and then tried to contact them several times with no response, no notice, nothing. When it was posted what the problem was I understood and as long as it is a one time issue then it won't be a big deal. I really only started trying to contact them because of an issue with my login not getting access to the exclusive member page. If there are more issues then I may go back to searching for them myself. As far as the email that was supposedly sent if it is legit it was probably provoked and while being snippy it wasn't crude. So while the interruption was caused by the move a simple notice on the page that shipping and email response would be delayed could have prevented any misunderstandings. Even if they underestimated the delay we would have know what the cause of the delay was from the beginning.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

There was a notice on the main page that the "account status" page would be down for some time. It was even in the monthly email I receive from them, that they were in the process of moving. No offense to you dindae, but they did inform the public of what was going on. Maybe you didn't get the email or whatnot, but it was there.

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I got those notices but I had already been trying to contact them for two or three weeks at that point (I placed my order 5/3/4 emailed them at most 5 days later the notice on the page was 6/2/4). I don't know the whole story maybe they didn't anticipate any noticable downtime at all and things got screwy in the move. Honestly it doesn't matter anymore because I have gotten responses and all my questions have been answered to satisfaction. I am saying that if I would have know on 5/3/4 when I placed the order I wouldn't have gotten my panties in a wad.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by dindae
    I am saying that if I would have know on 5/3/4 when I placed the order I wouldn't have gotten my panties in a wad.
    hehe, understandable
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Free Freight for all orders in July!!!

I think I might order from them..
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Not preorders, only in stock items.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Still... free in-stock shipping!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**