Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Re: Kebco account status page still down

I am really happy to read about their new shipping policies:

Shipping Rates

Domestic Orders

Effective as of July 15th, 2004

Flat Rate Shipping - $5.00

On all Online Orders and Pre-Order shipments

...and free shipping on all pending orders that don't ship out in their designated time-frame!

Wooo-hoooo!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They could be giving out free figures and a cup of coffee with every order and I would still never order from that worthless company again. They charged my credit card for the balance on the first four VOTC figs on 6/11. It's now 8/15 and I haven't received anything except a credit card bill. According to there own pre-order policy items should be shipped in 7-10 days after your card is charged (with some delay for new items.) A 2 month delay is not acceptable. From now on I'm buying from EE. At least they don't charge you until they actually have the items in stock.

Smaller companies need the money to actually purchase the stock. Most adults know these things.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    Smaller companies need the money to actually purchase the stock. Most adults know these things.
    Shame on you, JP!! If he didn't realize this back before, what makes you think that he'll get the terminology behind big words such as "stock" and "purchase." tsk tsk!

I will say that after months of nothing, they hit me hard with much of the OTC figures and vehicles. Their service has also somewhat improved too.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

In his defense they do claim that they will ship within ten days of charging the second half and putting the items in pending status. Currently I have the second wave of OTC in pending fully charged since 6/11. Also the first wave of VOTC fully charged since 6/11 that is now back ordered. Now They did email me Friday and tell me that the first wave of OTC should ship in ten day after I sent them an email because when then moved the VOTC to back order the invoice showed shipped. So I can see where he would be upset. I know there was probably some screw up between them and Hasbro that made them think they would have the product to ship. But if you tell someone they will be charged 10 days before shipping then it should be 10 days before shipping. The half payment deposit should be all they need to purchase the product from Hasbro since I would imagine the mark up is near 100%. If that doesn't cover their cost they should increase the upfront deposit. The bottom line is if you promise something deliver it. If you don't then people have a right to be PO'd.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr

Most adults who know anything about small (or large) companies know that suppliers have these things called credit lines which allow them to purchase stock to sell to consumers. When they receive the stock, and sell it for a profit, they then pay this amount back to the supplier (if any of these words are too big please let me know and I'll dumb it down further for you Partnr) My family has had a small business for 56 years and I'd like to think I picked up on a few things growing up around that.
    Last edited by mtriv73; 08-16-2004 at 09:03 PM.