Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ray Charles has passed away

Thanks Chux, didnt know if it was finished or not.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

RIP Ray. I remember him most for his soft drink commercials as opposed to his music. Its crazy to think how well he could work a piano without the benefit of sight. With both working eyes i couldnt play anything so i respected him immensly for his success despite his handicap.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The first thing that crossed my mind was Ray singing as "G Clef" on my daughter's Blues Clues video. Both my kids just love that song and dance and laugh like crazy when they hear it - it's a great song. I think Ray must be very satisfied with what he accomplished; his unique voice and brilliant smile will be remembered forever. Thanks, Ray.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

not only was Ray to have the new album of duets out this year. but this fall the movie of his life was to be released starring Jamie Foxx.

Ray overcame so much in his life to delight millions of peoples with his music. in my opinion the best song he sang wasn't even his own, "America the Beautiful"