Chronicles of Riddick

Has anyone found or seen these figures...they should be hitting soon. I know Suncoast Motion Pix. Co. is carrying them?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Re: Chronicles of Riddick

They're the ones from SOTA right? The guy from SOTA posts over on figures.com's forums, I think there's discussion about them there. That's all I know though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Also a nice small discussion thread here about them:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=23400

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I still have not found these- has anyone else. The movie is pretty much gone from it's first run, so the figures should have been released by now. Come to think of it- I don't think I've even seen any pics of them. I wonder if they ever made it to production?

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I saw these at Suncoast Wednesday, 12.99 each. Only one I didn't see was Kyra, who is short-packed. I've heard rumors that the figures have a low production run with stores just getting one case.

TRU/Amazon.com has the figures up for pre-order. You can check out pics of them there:

Kyra - Chronicles of Riddick Figure
    Last edited by Ji'dai; 07-09-2004 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Added link

I spotted a few of these (no Riddick figure) at my local comic shop. I wasn't wildly impressed with them, but I honestly didn't get that great a look.

I made a special trip to Suncoast- and they had just got in the figures! Sam Goody also had them, and at both places I found Kyra, but she is the worst of the lot. I wasn't too impressed with Riddick at the store, but the others all looked great. Once I got my Riddick home and opened him up, he turned out to be a much better figure- actually a pretty great one. Looks good on my "movie figure" shelf. Now I just need my 2nd series Kill Bill to come out

Here's a better look from figures.com- plus Riddicks goggles come off to show his "silver" eyes. http://www.figures.com/databases/act...how_article=28

=MATT=
    Last edited by mrmiller; 07-14-2004 at 01:23 AM.
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.