Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just Found (USA) Moderator Wanted

Do you have time to moderate this popular section? I need someone to help clean it up. If you have 75 posts or more and can dedicate the time, e-mail me.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I'm fully qualified with the posts and would like to do it but I don't think I'd have the time to put into it..

Then why reply?

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Well it sounded fun at the time but I have other stuff I need to do before I could get the time to moderate a forum.

master jedi only wants to become a moderator and rub it in someones face As luke says: "It just isn't fair"
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    master jedi only wants to become a moderator and rub it in someones face As luke says: "It just isn't fair"
    Sort of like you and your post padding capabilities.

What can I say,god gave me a skill!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I have more than 75 posts and could possibly dedicate some time, plus the job seems pretty interesting. What exactly would a moderator need to know and do (skill wise) in order to clean up this section?

I'm very interested, and have the time, the only problem is I live outside of the U.S, if that is a problem that's O.K, but if you need a moderator for the Just Found (Overseas) forum I would be more than interested to help out.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I have the time,I have thew posts,I live in The Usa,I just suck at typing up posts
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"