Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Alright Citibank, that's enough out of you.

These anti-identity theft commercials were annoying to begin but they keep getting worse and worse. I'll never do business with Citi because of it.

Re: Alright Citibank, that's enough out of you.

There's enough Larry for everybody!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hey,Some of these Citibank commericals (Lift and seperates ) are better than some on currently.Could be worse
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Are they also the ones who do the commercials with that cashier who is ANNOYING AS ALL HELL?!? You know, like, they give her their Yahoo! endorsed credit card and she's like, "oooooooo, yahoo!! hey, i'm gettin' dizzy!" as she's looking at it. And then that British Chap comes up and she's like "Top o' the morning to ya! I'm not British, but i sound like it!"
    Oh, If i ever had a cashier like that, i'd probably lay the smack down. SO obnoxious!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Guy, I think that's a Bank One endeavor.

Also terrible.

My bank, Glendale Federal, was bought by California Federal, who themselves were just bought by Citibank. Citibank is an amazing amalgamation of annoyances and useful banking tools, so I dunno what to think of them. Their billboard ads are often dreadful, but I think some of these TV ads are funny (especially the one with the lady at the hair salon with the high school nerd's voice talking about his robot... his girl robot). They're way less annoying than the recent rash of KFC ads (in fact, the whole "kitchen fresh chicken" thing makes me want to push someone's head into a deep fryer -- who are the ad wizards that came up with this one?!? ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT,
    that ad with the loser and his robot is what prompted me to complain about this on the internet.

The one with the chinese lady is funny. Watching these people with the voice overs amuses the hell out of me.

JT, I completely agree about the KFC commercials. Watch Blood Diner,and see your fantasy come true.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    JT, I completely agree about the KFC commercials. Watch Blood Diner,and see your fantasy come true.
    or Scotland, PA - a modernized version of macbeth... it's really great!

some of the commercials can be entertaining, however, my girlfriend's dad hates commercials, so she's still in "flip mode" as soon as the screen goes black - i never see commercials really anymore, and that's fine by me. i also miss the first three minutes of the show BACK from commercials, and that's not so fine by me... but whachagonnado?
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Snatch the remote from him and bash him with it and yell "thats enough of this BS. Leave it alone." Then you become ruler of the house.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten