Wa.....OBI-WAN AOTC $820 in ebay

cazy cazy super cazy....In ebay the obi-wan AOTC selling price was $820.
    I am missing this saber over one yr and everyday find in ebay, hope this saber can buy in ebay about $450 - $500 but.....now.....wo.....cazy....I want to dead.

Re: Wa.....OBI-WAN AOTC $820 in ebay

For some reason, the demand for the Obi AOTC has gone up recently. A couple weeks ago, they were going for ~$1200.
    Eventually, they may drop back down.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]

well, I gotta say out of the big three sabers (luke rotj, yoda, obi aotc) the obi aotc is the fanciest and most detailed. I can understand why it is fetching top dollar.

I agree that the Obi-Wan is the best looking out of the three. It's kinda funny how not more than two months ago you could still get the Obi AOTC between $400 and $500. All a seller has to do to make the price go up more is just put one up on eBay for say...$1500 BIN and wait for some schmuck with no self control to buy it. Kinda the same thing that happened with the Han blaster (went up $500 within a month) and the GG Blue Clonetrooper (went up $200 within a week). With these items being so hot at the moment it'll be very hard to find them for a decent price, but I think eventually the prices will drop a bit, especially once the EP III replicas release or the next "big thing" hits.