Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Code 3 Collectibles - Slave I!!!

Holy Crap! That's about all that can be said about this. It's amazing looking. I really wish we could get a toy with as much detail. It's simply astonishing. I passed on the Falcon and X-Wing. But man, does the Slave 1 look tasty. I wonder if they'll do a AOTC's Jango Slave I re-paint.

http://www.code3.net/starwars/sw_special.asp?id=75

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, I just saw this too. I got the Falcon but passsed on the X-Wing. This will be another that I have to get.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I was hoping for a TIE fighter, but the Slave I looks sweet! Too bad I'm still paying on the Falcon, and have the X-Wing on the "WANT" list.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

this is the absolute bees knees! my favourite ship from any of the films and done in such wonderful detail. its a shame i shall have to pass on getting this because of the cost. i don't know what these code 3 models cost in the states but in the uk the sell for about 250 (approx $400). way out of my league.

Not to be a Code 3 Completist, but Slave-One looks so good!

I actually don't own any of these ships from Code3 yet. Before it was a price concern. Same for Master Replicas' stuff.

My income is changing and I might be able to really delve into this high-end stuff.

The life-size statues of Fett, Vader, the Droids, Stormtrooper, Royal Guardsman etc. also interest me.

Now I'm wondering: before I limited myself to pretty much the standard Hasbro stuff.

I have 3 Hasbro Boba Fett Slave Ones, and 2 Jango Fett ones. I'd love a Playskool one of all things (truly would), so should I get this? (and with it the other 2 Code 3 ships.

Crap. I'm afraid the answer is yes, I'll be buying these. Not quite yet though - but it is Slave-One that is deeply influencing my opinion.

Nice job Code3!

I'd like to get the Code 3 Slave 1 or the Falcon, but I'm already tied $ with Master Replicas. I could get the Code 3 items if I cut Gentle Giant and Master Replicas but I'm not gonna do that.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got the MF for $225 with the display case. I like it. I dunno about the Slave 1 @ $300. I will look for discounted prices tho cuz I DO WANT IT!!

The good thing [DSS] is that they will most likely have the payment option for this as well. For me this is a no brainer. I have both the MF and X-wing, and the addition of Slave 1 is gong to be great. I do hope that C3 releases a Jango version of Slave 1 so I can display both at opposite ends of my display case. How cool would that be.

Quote Originally Posted by mini-rock
    The good thing [DSS] is that they will most likely have the payment option for this as well. For me this is a no brainer. I have both the MF and X-wing, and the addition of Slave 1 is gong to be great. I do hope that C3 releases a Jango version of Slave 1 so I can display both at opposite ends of my display case. How cool would that be.
    No brainer, most definitely. I would get the JAngo version as well. BTW, sup mini-rock, Long time no see.

Heh, thought I'd check out whats been going on here, but it seems pretty dead compared to RS. I haven't ventured into the movie section, but I doubt anything has changed there.

BTW, stop following me around or people are going to talk.