Lightbulb will the kit survive???

well we all know heps of jedi will die, but is kit fisto one of them??????????

what do u think?????????????

i sure hope not

the kit

welcome to the forums kit.

i'm curious regarding your fasination with this character. i've been following the spy reports closely for over a year, and virtually nothing has been revealed regarding this character to the best of my knowledge.(other than a list of expected figures) i bet he'll play no more important a role than the other jedi, except yoda, mace, anakin and obi-wan.

well the onley thing i heard about kit was this

**as plo and mundi,fought battel droides(not in the arean)a squade of jedi rush to help,lead by Kit Fristo **

if this is true or not i read this i think at the theforce.net,and i also think they are fighting in the hanger,but not sure.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

hey mylow and derek.
    well kit defenetly fights in the arena. ive got a pic of it.
    if you want it i can send it to you but hes a very cool jedi.
    he also has aorange saber.

the kit...

Hey-

I had a theory about Kit a while back...

Click the link:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbport...=&threadid=770
    All your base are belong to us!

First of all,SEND ME THAT PIC,I MUST HAVE IT GOT TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Second,kit does look that baby in MIB,lets just hope Will Smith doesn't mess around this alien,or else

So kit were can i get me one of these pics.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Derek, who is it in that picture by your handle?

Is that Wynona Ryder? Your signature suggests such. (Sorry I appologize in advance if I misinterpreted things).

Anyway, what's wrong with Wynona?

Not withstanding the fact that Kit fisto has a scene with Mace windu and yoda in the offices of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. As seen in one of the Making of episode two documentary segments downloadable from the official site. He does indeed fight in the arena, there was a picture of him fighting used as a corner piece in the Homing Beacon newsletter from the official site not long ago which I've attached here. he's doing a force push manouevre which looks quite cool.

Originally posted by derek
    welcome to the forums kit.

i'm curious regarding your fasination with this character. i've been following the spy reports closely for over a year, and virtually nothing has been revealed regarding this character to the best of my knowledge.(other than a list of expected figures) i bet he'll play no more important a role than the other jedi, except yoda, mace, anakin and obi-wan.
    I have wondered about the same fascination with Fett? Not that much different. A background character also, but some people just are fascinated by them.
    Don't everyone thank me at once. - Han Solo