Something cool to see in Seattle

http://www.sfhomeworld.org/

I thought to put this here because the theme of this museum is SciFi and includes a lot of props from SciFi movies and TV, including SW, Bladerunner, Star Trek, Aliens, Battlestar Galactica, etc. This is the Science Fiction Hall of Fame. I've never been but someone sent me this website. This place looks awesome.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: Something cool to see in Seattle

This made the local news the other night. I plan on going sometime in the near future. Another Paul Allen venture like the EMP is! So there is bound to be tons of cool stuff to see. I think the news report said there are 640 placards to read.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I noticed that all the images of items from the museum say "From the collection of Paul Allen." It's nice to see someone with money creating something like this for everyone to enjoy. Think of how many SW or other Sci-Fi items are in private hands that will never see the light of day.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

SOunds pretty cool. Now Seattle residents have something to do on those rainy days.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

While you're in Seattle, be sure to catch a Seahawks game.

Seahawks rule!

Well, maybe not yet, but watch this space!
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Yes Bobby Fett they do indeed.

They should win the NFC West Division title outright this year and who knows maybe even make a run at the big game. After years of dreaming and disappointment I have a very good feeling about this season.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Hellboy, go ahead and order us some playoff tickets.

In case anyone missed the first time:

Seahawks Rule
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.