Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else preorder cases and trading doubles?

I have preordered two cases so far. The first one is the Dagobah wave and the doubles have been traded away so far. The other is VOTC and I will have a double of 3PO. I am willing to trade it for a Lando VOTC. If mydeal falls through on the oTC Dagobah wave I will let people know.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Anyone else preorder cases and trading doubles?

This is a good way to support fellow collectors.
    What I usually do is find out what friends who collect are looking for and then pick up accordingly. When we trade, it's ALWAYS for face value, often even swaps, unless there is a lot of stuff; then tax gets factored in.
    I will probably just order a case or two of both the OTC and the VOTC line. Whatever doesn't get taken among the 2 other collectors will probably get mentioned in the NE PA Just Found Forum for folks such as Sith Lord 0498, etc. Trading is really a good way to go, helps out a lot.
    I find if I buy one too many of a particular figure, it's usually no problem finding someone who needs it...

I'm going to have so many doubles from Cases I should just scalp them on e-bay. Screw you guys.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Turbo, if you get a double of Lando or Fett, Can I have first dibbs?

ANd not at scalpers price.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Are we talking about the VOTC Kid?
    (Like my posts)

Yes sir. VOTC. I will have a double of 3PO if you need that.

I pre ordered all the cases that EE has to offer. I do this as an insurance in case I don't find them at retail. I end up canceling a few cases here and there. If I have extra, I will trade or sell them for what I paid. I might wan to open a few also. I think I'll have extra of the 1st VOTC. I'll have to check it out.
    (Like my posts)

Sounds good, just LMK what you got when you get it.

any word on when SWS.com will be shipping the 1st OTC waves out?

Dunno, but probably sometime in July like EE.