ebay have new FX

AH....i see ebay, somebody have new FX for sell, pls see the following message from him

Mace Windu Lightsaber FX Edition
    Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    • <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">[font=F3]Official reproduction of Mace Windu's Lightsaber from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones[/font] <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">[font=F3][/font][font=F3]Glowing , Bright purple blade ignites with realistic power ľup and power-down light effects[/font] <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">[font=F3]Authentic Lightsaber sound effects digitally recorded from the movie[/font] <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">[font=F3]Features four motion sensor controlled sound effects: Power-up, idle, hum, clash, and power-down[/font] <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in">[font=F3]Durable metal hilt looks and feels like a real Lightsaber[/font]
    • [font=F3]Sturdy blade is permanently attached to the hilt[/font]
    [font=F3]
    This is an advanced purchase auction. This item is scheduled to ship to Authorized Dealers in the next few weeks. This purchase guaranties shipping the day product arrives.

And Best of all Shipping is free to anywhere in the United States. Will provide discounted shipping to any other locations
    [/font]

Re: ebay have new FX

Yeah...StarWarsShop.com also has them for pre-order. Along with the Luke ESB FX. Shipping in August. Not a bad price either...

Here it is.
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]

Re: ebay have new FX

I think, MR need money to pay the manufactory so they need to release all of them early.