han solo ESB blaster

Hi guys, I'm starting to make an ESB han solo blaster and was wondering if you knew any special spots to buy certain things. I've already seen the kits they sell at John's spot on the web, Blast-tech , and Unique Canes but they are a little pricey and was wondering if anyone knew some good places to pick these pieces up.
    Pieces i need:
    -scope and mount
    -flash suppressor
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Re: han solo ESB blaster

If you've got the patience, you could probably find good parts on the various Prop boards or even E-Bay. Sometimes, you can find someone unloading a flash suppressor or scope and mount. But it may not cost much less than Blast-Tech.
    I would recommend Blast-Tech. I have a Luke ESB blaster from them and I love it.
    Bottom line, if you want to save money then just browse "for sale" boards and e-bay. If you want it now, then John is your man.
    If you happen to know wuher da brewer, he can tell you everything you need to know about blasters. He's the master of the blaster.
    Did you plan on upgrading it with real wooden grips?
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/jedilip/PhotoAlbum9.html]My Collection[/URL]

Re: han solo ESB blaster

i hadn't thought about it yet, but that actually may be a good idea. i could probably make my own unless you know anywhere that has some nice ones for sale.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]