Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

OTC hitting stores already?

I saw the OTC packaged lightsabers at Target yesterday, so it would seem that at least some of the OTC merchandise is finally hitting stores. Can the figures be far behind?

Re: OTC hitting stores already?

I hit up a couple of stores yesterday and didnt see anything
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Last night the toys r us in St. Charles in the Chicago land area had the otc Vader's tie fighter. No figures yet, but I must say the packaging looks great.

I have hit 6 stores in the last week and found none. Iamnot woprried about the first wave since I have them on preorder.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Here is Dallas, TX -- I have seen both the X-wing and the Tie Fighter at a local Comic Shop -- however, no figures yet.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I haven't found anything in the Atlanta area yet...still waiting.
    [COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL=http://www.lucideonmusic.com]lucideon[/URL] [/COLOR]

I havent even seen the Jabba's Palace wave yet, though I did find a Saga Bossk at a K-Mart, but thats one figure, though that K-Mart seems to do a good job restocking, but I live too far away to get there before other people do :/
    All in all, there are a few possibilites as to what'll happen in my area, but its too hard to say what will happen for sure or what I'll find.
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

Dude, I've already picked up all of the OTC at a local KB, and I got all the Episode III preview figures except for General Grievous. You guys are behind!

Oh, wait, the name of this thread isn't "Blatant Lies."

I've been from one end of this county to another, and I've seen nothing OTC except for pictures online.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I haven't seen any OTC in Indianapolis or the smaller cities in west-central Indiana.

I see the HOF assortment everywhere, and occasionally the Star Destroyer wave.

Nothing in Lansing, MI yet. Big suprise there! Hey, Chuxter, that wasn't funny, ya' had me goin'!