Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New TIE Set

Question New TIE Set

Anyone planning on purchasing this set? $69 for three TIE's sounds alright, and with the new ship could be cool.

Re: New TIE Set

If its three tie fighters, I might get it. WOuld have to see how big they are.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

There are four tie fighters in this set. You can see a full picture of this set at Eurobricks.com. Link listed below.

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/...=ST&f=2&t=133&

Looks like Lego has an expnded universe license now.

The two TIE fighters look like the same design as 7146. Vader's TIE is clearly a different design. As for me getting it, this BS of the flesh colored mini-figures has cast a very black cloud over Lego (for me). At this point I'll say yes.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Looks like I will be getting this as well. 4 TIE's is good enolugh to justify 69 dollars. AS for the flesh colored mini's, who cares, just sit them in the TIES and call it a day.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Yeah, I'll be getting it. Probably will be a S@H exclusive though, so no finding it on sale or clearance at retail.

It is also list on SWshop.com

Kinda disappointing. I would rather just had the droid fighter for $20 since the others have already been released.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Looking at the pictures, I noticed that not only is the DV TIE a new design, but the TIE Fighters also have a small change as well (new wing shapes in the center front and back of each panel). Pretty neat, but still outside my financial situation for 3 vehicles I already have and 1 I don't really want.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone preordered this from starwars.com. I think I am going to wait until it comes to lego shop at home unless they give hyperspace members a discount. I must say, this is the first set that I really have considered not getting, but I have every other lego product, so I must get this one to be complete. I really hope lego brings something amazing out for the holidays since this year has been pretty disappointing.