Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Maybe VR will pull an INXS and set up a reality tv show to pick their next singer...

Gilby already prostituted himself out that way on Rock Band.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"...and the illustrious 'Guitar Hero,' Saul Hudson..."
    Awesome. Totally awesome.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    That's not a bad suggestion, Caesar. I'm not sure if you were being serious, but I am. Skid Row and GNR had some history. And now with Sebastian being one of the best vocalists without a job, and VR being one of the best bands without a vocalist....
    I was being very serious because I think 'Bas is a great singer. Whether or not he would be a prima dona, well that I don't know...

Sammy Hagar or Gary Cherone would be cool, too, though there's not nearly the history there. I love Diamond Dave (well, less with each year, but his early stuff is awesome), but Sammy has been far more consistent and professional, and Gary is so underrated it's not funny. (And how cool would it be for a guy to be in bands with Nuno Bettencourt, Eddie Van Halen, and Slash?)
    I love Gary Cherone but I don't see him ever landing in an established band ever again. He is too stained by the bad VH press. That's not his fault but it's the reality. I'd like to see him back with Extreme someday or in another new band.

Sammy would be cool but he's got a pretty successful solo thing going.

Wow. It's gettin' dirty.
    I'm on Scott's side.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I figured as much.

I like you, m'man, but if it comes down to it, I'd side with the collective members of GNR over Weiland any day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I will fight you to the death.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'd fight Scott Weiland to death...all I'd have to do is wait it out a little while.