Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vintage OTC Stormtrooper

Has ANYONE seen any pictures of this phantom figure? I am extremely curious as to how Hasbro is going to improve this guy for the vintage line.

The same goes for the VOTC Boba Fett.

I wonder if they'll use parts from other figures already made, like Bossk, or if these figures will in fact be all new sculpts as promised.

If they are all new sculpts, and with what I've already seen from the other VOTC figures, I am in fact very excited about these two figures especially!

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Re: Vintage OTC Stormtrooper

Just so I'm clear these VOTC are the super-articulated classic characters aren't they? Well obviously the stormtrooper needs beefier torso armour and the ability to grip and aim the rifle with two hands - SA clone trooper articulation. I think the commtech troopers helmet is the best they're likely to get. The belt on the commtech trooper is also sufficient methinks.

A new Boba Fett needs the ability to have a neutral standing pose with rifle grippable with both hands for the Star destroyer scene. For me it doesn't need super articulation because the 300th figure Boba Fett is a great action pose. They'd compliment eachother nicely.

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=2971&zoneid=2

I do believe that is the SA Stormtrooper towards the bottom there
    Go ahead and reply, I probably wont read this for another week or so, much less even care what you've got to say to begin with. So I'd advise you to not waste your time, but if you want to, then go ahead :rolleyes:

Great people to trade with:
    ANEEL, Sith_Killer_99, and DEFINITELY Val Da Car!

That's a pretty sweet poster.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Those are all too sweet. i just cant get over the way the packaging is for these.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Does anyone have an actual picture of that? It's for Adobe and I don't have that, so maybe someone could change it to a JPG and post it here?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Does anyone have an actual picture of that? It's for Adobe and I don't have that, so maybe someone could change it to a JPG and post it here?
    I think you can download a free copy of it from www.adobe.com its awesome quality over JPG anyday. That's just my 2 cents though!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The picture is the 12" trooper and Fett.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jay86
    http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=2971&zoneid=2

I do believe that is the SA Stormtrooper towards the bottom there
    Thanks for THAT! That's the first I've seen of it...now for a more detailed picture
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    The picture is the 12" trooper and Fett.
    That was my first thought as well, but look again.... the SA vintage jobbies are tidily placed in with the bottom row of basic OTC figures - with Chewie, Boba and R2 all blacked out on the right side.

Wasn't there a bigger picture of the SA stormie on the cover of Lee's Toy Review last month? I thought that picture was posted in here somewhere?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008