Ep 2 set due this February? -SPOILERS-

This is an Episode 2-themed thread, so
    SPOILERS PRESENT

Anyway, as I mentioned in my SSG news post, Marz Distribution has listed all the previously-rumored Ep 2 Lego sets as coming in April 2002, except they didn't have the Jedi Starfighter listed last night when I wrote the article. Today, I am told they listed the Starfighter, I go to the link, and lo-and-behold, there is the listing for it with a different presell date - February 2002! My guess is that this is a preview set that will ship alone and will not come with pics of the upcoming Ep 2 sets in the standard literature. I can't wait to see it!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

At last more sets to use for new dioramas! My sons are excited about these and they're already planning to do more dios.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Wow is that Yoda holding a green saber? Looks like the little guy might see some action for once.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

The set looks ok, as far as a Jedi Starfighter goes at least... I just wish they had picked a better hair piece for Obi-Wan other than the girl red hair piece.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"