Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Who is going to Celebration III?

How about that?! . Well, welcome back JabbaJohnL! And Jedi Teacher, I only looked at his post count. I figured he'd beena busy beaver now that the Pit is open.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I do believe that the Pit doesnt count towards posts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cut the chatter...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yes sir, back on topic, I will be there with the wifey.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I just made reservations yesterday for all four days.

www.iccrd.com is an interesting site. This is where the convention will be held. There are links to Starwars and the Celebration on this site also.

A point of interest -- I called one of the hotels that is attached via skywalk to the convention center to get some info. They said they has some rooms for $169 for Thursday night -- but would be $189 fr the other two. The website had the same room for $135 for all three nights. Guess which one I picked.

If going to stay close -- check the website and also call to see if you can get a better deal.

I will see you all there hopefully -- maybe meet for dinner or something -- that would be awsome!!

Now -- the next question is -- when can we buy celebration tickets?!?!?!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I too reserved a room for me and the Mrs. I got one about 12 miles out of town for 62 bucks a night. I dont mind driving in a little bit or perhaps hopping on a shuttle bus at the time.

Tickets will be announced on the official site when they are ready.

I will be going. Haven't made a resevation yet. Don't know if the girlfriend will come. She came to meet Warwick Davis and Carrie Fisher last time. She actually sat with Kenny Baker and his wife while I got the other autographs. Strangely enough I didn't get Kenny's then. So while she had fun without the draw of someone like Carrie Fisher I don't know if she will come. Standing in line for seven hours for Fisher was not fun for her. At this point I think I will be there the whole duration. We should definately set up an afterparty somewhere.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Head count: 04.08.04

JEDIpartnr
    Kidhuman (with wife)
    Mericen (possibly)
    Tonysmo
    Grievous
    Jedi Teacher
    Dr Evazan22
    JediBoulton
    dindae

[font=Arial Black]...get signed up here for the next head count!!![/font]
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

On starwars.com they stated they booked hundreds of rooms for people going to the con to release later. More than likely it will be some sort of package deal.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I do believe The 'Xir is going as well JP