Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

George Lucas to appear at C3

Well, this is shocking news. I saw it at Rebelscum...

So what's your opinion? I probably won't be there on the day he's there (I only got 1 Day Tickets). Any thoughts on what you're gonna ask him if he takes questions?

First thing I'm asking him is if he knows SuperShadow from SuperShadow.com to put an end to all these damn rumors.

Re: George Lucas to appear at C3

Quote Originally Posted by rust
    First thing I'm asking him is if he knows SuperShadow from SuperShadow.com to put an end to all these damn rumors.
    That would be fun!

This is AWESOME. George Lucas to meet the Fans at CIII and I'm gonna be there! Really I thought we had no chance in Hell to see him there, this is a total surprise for me!! This is gonna be a one-time experience for sure!

Will someone ask George why Greedo shoots first?
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

If I have the chance, I think I would just beg him to release the originals unedited on DVD.

They are his movies. yes, I know. but to take classics.. and just throw them out like he has done.. unfriggin real.

although... this gives the costumers something to work towards. now we will see Fetts. Troopers. Jedi, and Flannel.. Everywhere..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Woah, woah, woah.... one of the reasons he hasnt made an appearance in 18 years is because people blast him with stupid questions...

If you're going to ask George Lucas a question, ask him a good one. Dont hit him with..."Ok, so why wont you release the Original Trilogy on DVD?" Hes answered this question a hundred times. He's gonna tell you what he tells everybody else. You know that.

NEXT!

Rust, George probably has no idea what SuperShadow.com even is. SO dont ask him about it. He'll just tell you not to believe rumors and if something comes out it'll be from him. Ask him a good question.

All that aside, I think its GREAT news that George is coming to CIII. A chance for any of us fans to even see him in person is a great honor. I'm very much looking forward to it!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

(in my snide Homer Simpson voice) George Lucas.

I bet he dosen't even pay for a badge to get in...(in my angry quite Homer Simpson voice) lousy cheapskate.

This could be real fun. I would love to hear what he has planned for the future of Star Wars and what projects he will be working on in the near future.
    May the force be with you.

I never said I was going to ask about the release of the originals. I said I was going to beg him to release them. I know his reasonings,. so my stupid question wasnt a question at all.

What question would YOU ask him ..

pfft.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Beg Jimmy, get on your knees and beg. Get down!"

I wonder what his favorite sandwich is? I really dont have any questions for George Lucas. I know everything and I'm happy the way it is. If I could one-on-one I'd thank him for taking a chance and making Star Wars when a lot of people kept turning him down. He's the reason we're all here.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I plan to ask him what he thinks of baseball's new steroid policy?
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I'd ask him, "since now you are a super billionaire, is there anyway I could get back the tens of thousands of dollars I've spent on your merchandise, in one lump some!" I mean really, what's even $100,000 to him anymore..just a couple of effects shots?!

Oh, and all kidding aside, is this really confirmed, or just fanboy dellusions of granduer?
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]