Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Who is going to Celebration III?

That's the question. I am only looking for "affirmatives" on this thread. Please do not answer if you are not going and do not post any discussions here as you can post that in the Celebration III thread. I guess I am trying to get a head count as to how many SSG'ers will be in Indy next year. I think this may help us organise some sort of function on one of the evenings of the convention. You can always have your name removed from the list in the event you cannot attend.

I will do a periodic check on the thread and make a list of the most recent postings. Thanks for your cooperation!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs up Re: Who is going to Celebration III?

I'm going!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Who is going to Celebration III?

Hopefully I will

Me, me , me , me
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Im going. oh yes. I shall indeed be there!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I am going, I can't wait!!!
    [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Seriously, it's me, Mr. JabbaJohnL.[/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I switched e-mail addresses, messed up during switching them, and I can't use that name anymore![/font]

Count me in guys!

Didn't go to CI & CII but will definately not miss this one. This is gonna be one heck of an experience for sure!!!
    "I'm ready for anything."
    [font=courier]Luke Skywalker[/font]

"Tell me my Life is about to begin tell me that I'm a Hero!"
    [font=courier]Genesis, The Knife[/font]

CoolJoe..that notation I made about "ship to me" was not with the "view your registrations" section but the personal "profile" category(user name, password, mailing address, e-mail, etc. You have to go into the actual registration part on CIII.com. I don't know? GenCon sent me an email that everything was fine(badges would still be shipped), but offered no explanation as to how it happened. Noone knows my username & password but me, or so I thought. My theory is that it somehow clicked over(changed, maybe?) when I ordered the CIII Celebration at Celebration party tickets. Those have to be picked up at a will call booth. All I know is I'm trying to avoid standing in line any more than I have to...but I guess it's inevitable! Still haven't received my badges...or Insider #81 either. Md. must be the snail mail capitol of the U.S.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

A Smaller, Very Unkown Planet in the Uncharted System of Oregon

woohooooo!

i'm soo pumped because today i got my badge in the mail...this just ups my level of anticipation for the con having all my stuff in hand. wow! i still can't believe that i'm going to this, but i'm so excited to see everything and experience this once in a lifetime celebration! can't wait to meet some of you guys as well...excuse me while i jump for joy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0779a.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	10555  
    [FONT=Century Gothic]"what happens in Indy, stays in Indy..."
    -tycho [/FONT]