Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Who is going to Celebration III?

That's the question. I am only looking for "affirmatives" on this thread. Please do not answer if you are not going and do not post any discussions here as you can post that in the Celebration III thread. I guess I am trying to get a head count as to how many SSG'ers will be in Indy next year. I think this may help us organise some sort of function on one of the evenings of the convention. You can always have your name removed from the list in the event you cannot attend.

I will do a periodic check on the thread and make a list of the most recent postings. Thanks for your cooperation!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs up Re: Who is going to Celebration III?

I'm going!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Who is going to Celebration III?

Hopefully I will

Me, me , me , me
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Im going. oh yes. I shall indeed be there!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I am going, I can't wait!!!
    [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Seriously, it's me, Mr. JabbaJohnL.[/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I switched e-mail addresses, messed up during switching them, and I can't use that name anymore![/font]

I'm going. It'd be great to meet many of you!

I'm going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Greivous, Jedi Teacher, welcome to SSG!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I think it's funny that Evazan22 is welcoming Jedi Teacher when Teacher has been a member for 2 more months than Evazan!

I'm officially not going, have to work.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I think it's funny that Evazan22 is welcoming Jedi Teacher when Teacher has been a member for 2 more months than Evazan!

And Grevious is JabbaJohnL. so he gaffed twice.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten