Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Bad HASBRO! Eeth Koth the crippled Jedi!

Okay... for a minute there I was going to buy this one. Sadly, it's stuck in one pose and there is no way to move his legs at all!! Are you people on crack??? Are you not thinking??? How about a little consistency in the line... HUH???!!!! None of your other figures have had "zero" leg articulation... unless of course they were wearing some robe or dress that prohibited such movement, but even THAT was stupid! This is NOT an action figure. This is a statue... and a very embarassing one at that. Wake up! Who made the call on this one??? He should be fired or robbed of his Christmas bonus or something. In a word...
    DUH!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Jar Jar with gungan assault cannon had no leg movement either. He is forever posed in bandy legged stance. But the thinking behind the no pose legs on Eeth Koth is probably due to the fact that his robes are molded in such a way as to impede any posing anyway. His robes are swishy and molded in that action movement so he really is intended for display rather than play. If he had cloth robes then he would need some articulation.

I of course don't much like the one pose figures. I prefer to decide for myself how to pose figures in my displays rather than have it dictated to me by the sculptor. I hope they release an episode two version with more versatility in the sculpting. Kind of a reverse of what's happened with the other Jedi. Episode one gave us Jedi in neutral standing poses and episode two gives us the same Jedi in fighting stance. Like I say, hope hasbro release a new Eeth koth in the future that is neutraly posed without the growly face too. he looks to be in pain IMO.

Angry

This Eeth Koth looks like CHER after she woke up from a nap, discovered someone drew lines on her stupid face and is now going after the fool who did it!!!!

Yeah... well that whole Jar Jar thing was part of a set. The figure didn't NEED to be poseable. A brand new, never before produced figure should NEVER be given this kind of a sculpt!!!!

This stinks majorly! But like I said before, as long as we don't let Hasbro slide on this one. If I would have been unlucky enough to buy this figure in the mail and discovered this I wouldn't hesitate to call Hasbro to complain and demand a refund or replacement figure!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I have been wanting to get one , but now i'm not to sure. I guess I will have to take a good look at him and see if I can replace the bottom half of him with my spare parts.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

wow, this is a bad figure getting worse!

Aside from the face, awful pose, and lack of decent articulation, this fig is great

BAD HASBRO!!! NO BISCUIT!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

I have not seen it yet, but won't complain too much when i do. Hasbro has been showing us some nice stuff lately, I will let this one slide.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

If you let this one slide... they'll slide a few more in like this until they all just stand around looking fierce... even during a friendly conversation!

I agree,If you let this one slide. We will end up with a whole line of one pose figures.That is something that I do not want or will buy.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."