Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

Just for fun, I pulled out all the Luke's I could find and got them together for a dinner party.

I think I have them all, so for those with keener records/memories than I, let me know if I've missed one and I'll take a look.

One thing's clear, though, we need more Jedi Lukes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lukes ANH copy.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	8816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lukes ESB copy.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	8817   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lukes ROTJ copy.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	8819  

Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

Hope you had enough Bantha steak and blue milk to feed them all

Are there any differences between the Hoth Luke from the TRU exclusive Hoth 4-pack and the POTF2 Tauntaun Hoth Luke? I was thinking about getting that set for the split-belly Tauntaun.

I think that's cool having all Lukes but you're missing the 12" Lukes and the Hoth Unleashed Luke.
    [SIGNATURE]

Are you missing the Luke from the Trash Compacter set? What about the dark Empire Luke?

Too many Lukes. Way too many Lukes.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah no doubt.. Way too many Lukes.

There's also the MMC Endor Luke, Shadows of the Empire Luke, and the one POTF2 deluxe skiff Luke (unles that's there and I'm just not seeing it).

That's a total of 41 Lukes.

Quote Originally Posted by B'Omarr Monkey
    Are you missing the Luke from the Trash Compacter set? What about the dark Empire Luke?
    Yes, I did forget them. Oops. I'll dig around maybe tomorrow when I have time and try to include them,

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn
    I think that's cool having all Lukes but you're missing the 12" Lukes and the Hoth Unleashed Luke.
    Meh. Those aren't real action figures. Just sticking with the little guys for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Yeah no doubt.. Way too many Lukes.

There's also the MMC Endor Luke, Shadows of the Empire Luke, and the one POTF2 deluxe skiff Luke (unles that's there and I'm just not seeing it).

That's a total of 41 Lukes.
    What's "MMC" mean? (see my thread about abbreviations) I'll look in my Expanded Universe box to dig that Luke out (although I think all I was trying to do was figure out what movie versions of each character we have and/or don't. )

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    Hope you had enough Bantha steak and blue milk to feed them all

Are there any differences between the Hoth Luke from the TRU exclusive Hoth 4-pack and the POTF2 Tauntaun Hoth Luke? I was thinking about getting that set for the split-belly Tauntaun.
    Uh, you know, once they are liberated from their packages, I can't tell what line they're from. But I think I know which two you're talking about in this case, so I'll take a look later on tonight after work.

MMC = Millennium Minted Coin. MMC Luke was a slight retooling of Endor Luke from the speeder bike set.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    MMC = Millennium Minted Coin. MMC Luke was a slight retooling of Endor Luke from the speeder bike set.

Oh. Thanks. You know, I never did get that one. He looked way too much like the other BikerLuke so I figured it was pointless.