Question Anyone planning on collecting the miniature game?

I was just wondering if anyone was planning on collecting the miniature game that WOTC is putting out in September. Right now I am since I collect the tcg and collect the figures why wouldn't I collect the combination of the two. I have a feeling it will bomb for the most part since interest in Star Wars seems low (around here at least). And if you are going to buy them put in a post since I know there will be a lot of us wanting to trade figs around since you can't tell want you're buying.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Re: Anyone planning on collecting the miniature game?

I will being buying the star wars minatures game. I cannot wait for it, some of the pictures I have seen look amazing. I would be very interested in trading repeat minatures since I plan on trying to get every single minature.

Someone on e-bay is selling the comic con miniature elite stormtrooper for $3.99 + shipping on ebay. I got one and there is currently one left. This is probably the best price you will ever see. See Link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...911413660&rd=1

Thanks for the tip. One down 60 to go.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Apparently the Con exclusive is only different by the words on the bottom of the stand. So unless you are a die hard completist I doubt these will be anything to go after.