Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Possibly NOVEMBER 2004...

4 sneak preview figures and a vehicle. That's all.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Re: Possibly NOVEMBER 2004...

And if the Swami is right, they should rock the hizouse.

General Grevious, Wookie Warrior, R2/Astromech Droid, and Tion Meddon (Helpful Alien played by Bruce Spence)

And I'm betting the vehicle will be the new re-designed Jedi Starfighter.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Don't forget the cup with Vader. 4 figures and a vehicle are not bad, considering we are getting them this year, instead of March a month before all the other figures come out like with Episode II.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

This will be especially nice right after being inundated by all of the rereleases and resculpts of core OT characters from the OTC and VOTC lines. I'm guessing that if this does happen it will happen at the same time the teaser trailer hits theaters.

Any idea on the vehicle.....V-19 anyone...hello anyone?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the cards when these come out in a few months.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Well, I guess it will work out, hopefully Hasbro will do a couple of waves of these.

DarthQuack, I dont know what kind of card they will have as the EPII sneak previews were on POTJ cardbacks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

OHHH baby!! Grevious, Wookie Warrior and Meddion by years end!!! GREATNESS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    OHHH baby!! Grevious, Wookie Warrior and Meddion by years end!!! GREATNESS!!!
    Yep, i'm just as excited as you are sounds like a great preview wave. Especially Grievous since we know who he is and the wookies, a droid is obvious, i was expecting a republic commando since we got a clone trooper last time but this wave is even better im happy.

This is great news. I don't care if it's jumping the gun a bit, a Grevious before year's end is great!